Main Menu

Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.

Started by pr126, November 19, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 07, 2018, 04:36:13 AM
@ Shiranu

PM for you.

Since I've been blocked from pming in response...

Fair enough, and I appreciate you posting it there. For all our differences, I do want you to know I don't hold much against you personally.

I won't ignore your posts that I feel are spreading complete misinformation and will call them out when I see them, but I will do my best to not try to drag them into a shit-throwing competition as they tend to be and will also try not to respond to anything I disagree with if I cant back up with evidence as to why I think it's wrong, if that seems fair enough to you.

My preference was to post that in pm, but since I cant I do want you to know that's why I will continue to respond... even if it's in a much more limited role than before.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on December 07, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
Since I've been blocked from pming in response...

Fair enough, and I appreciate you posting it there. For all our differences, I do want you to know I don't hold much against you personally.

I won't ignore your posts that I feel are spreading complete misinformation and will call them out when I see them, but I will do my best to not try to drag them into a shit-throwing competition as they tend to be and will also try not to respond to anything I disagree with if I cant back up with evidence as to why I think it's wrong, if that seems fair enough to you.

My preference was to post that in pm, but since I cant I do want you to know that's why I will continue to respond... even if it's in a much more limited role than before.
Noted.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Arc de Triomphe still covered in graffiti this morning: ‘We’ve chopped off heads for less than this’ , ‘Topple the Bougeoisie’ , ‘May 1968 December 2018’

Vote of no-confidence on Macron, on Monday.

PS ... Shiranu ... did you know your great White hope, Beto, is married to the daughter of a billionaire?  Not very woke.  Called a "White Obama" by his supporters.  That doesn't sound too promising.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Saturday should be interesting in France.  King Macron is getting ready to use tanks against his own people ;-(  The people can't get rid of the European upper class, soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyRN-LrWsM

Most of these have strong CIA connection or Rothschild connection.  The chair of the Fed, with Carlyle Group ... you have to realize that is a Bush-Clinton connected CIA money laundering operation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

The Ancient Regime ... was canonized by Versailles and King Louis XIV.  This is long, but you can see JFK and Bill Clinton in this, as sexual predators ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WOR5u6n9Q&list=PL72jhKwankOiQnZ22f-5V-GcOsEq-JSuc&index=29
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Neither ... you have to catch an earlier post ... it is from a video game, but it does match Odin pretty well.  But only on Wednesdays.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
Neither ... you have to catch an earlier post ... it is from a video game, but it does match Odin pretty well.  But only on Wednesdays.

Well, the eye-scar did suggest Odin's sacrifice for the last 3 Doomsday Books, and Woddens Day would be appropriate to post this, but I didn't want to wait that long, and Odin didn't have Thor's physique like that. 

Details, details.  Meh!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
Well, the eye-scar did suggest Odin's sacrifice for the last 3 Doomsday Books, and Woddens Day would be appropriate to post this, but I didn't want to wait that long, and Odin didn't have Thor's physique like that. 

Details, details.  Meh!

Yeah, the video game designer did steal some ideas.  Munch loves that video game, for some unknown reason ...

Do you think that there were Greeks who loved statues of ripped Heracles?  Or maybe the sculptor ... a gay Pygmalion?  Munch might have volunteered to carve the Herms.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Yeah, the video game designer did steal some ideas.  Munch loves that video game, for some unknown reason ...

Do you think that there were Greeks who loved statues of ripped Heracles?  Or maybe the sculptor ... a gay Pygmalion?  Munch might have volunteered to carve the Herms.

Well, for all WE know, Munch is a 300 pound guy sitting on a cot in his (or hers) parents' basement watching gayvid.com and MUNCHing on chips smothered in mayo...

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2018, 06:58:15 AM
Well, for all WE know, Munch is a 300 pound guy sitting on a cot in his (or hers) parents' basement watching gayvid.com and MUNCHing on chips smothered in mayo...

Houses rarely have basements in the UK, that's more an American thing for most houses.
Never heard of gayvid so must have been done you know about.
Also chips with mayo.. ugh.. what the hell, who's ever eat that.
And I revealed my face so dunno where the gender confusion comes from.
My mother's a 75 year old who requires help to do things day to day, and my brother has his own family which leaves it to me to handle.

I'll give you this, I do have a weight problem due to my diabeties and making changes to it to slowly lose weight over time.

That about cover it?

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 18, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
Houses rarely have basements in the UK, that's more an American thing for most houses.
Never heard of gayvid so must have been done you know about.
Also chips with mayo.. ugh.. what the hell, who's ever eat that.
And I revealed my face so dunno where the gender confusion comes from.
My mother's a 75 year old who requires help to do things day to day, and my brother has his own family which leaves it to me to handle.

I'll give you this, I do have a weight problem due to my diabeties and making changes to it to slowly lose weight over time.

That about cover it?

I was being hypothetical, but I do appreciate the honesty.  We all want a chance to explain about our lives, don't we?

gayvid.com was a bit of a joke, but after you asked I searched it.  There IS gayvid.net.  And lots more that I found.  *I* sure didn't know...

BTW, chips with mayo is a Belgian thing and I've tried it.  Quite good.

Spend a couple years helping elder Dad; I know bout that.  Good on you!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
I was being hypothetical, but I do appreciate the honesty.  We all want a chance to explain about our lives, don't we?

gayvid.com was a bit of a joke, but after you asked I searched it.  There IS gayvid.net.  And lots more that I found.  *I* sure didn't know...

BTW, chips with mayo is a Belgian thing and I've tried it.  Quite good.

Spend a couple years helping elder Dad; I know bout that.  Good on you!

see, we're both human end of the day.

just to clarify though, when you say chips, you mean chips as in the british version crisps, or chips as fries?