Author Topic: Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.  (Read 691 times)

Offline pr126

Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »
For the new, improved Paris.

Why is this called a refugee crisis? They are not refugees and it is not a crisis.
It is all going according to a plan, set in motion decades ago.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:29:12 AM by pr126 »
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Cognitive-dissonance is fighting for women's rights and LBGT rights while defending Islam and Muslims against "Islamophobia".

Online Cavebear

Re: Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 03:33:16 PM »
Imagine a funnel.  Large at the top, small at the bottom.  Most rational people scoop their news from the top.  Now imagine conspiracy news.  They are a very small part of the top.  but as the crap sinks to the bottom, they become a larger share.  Until at the very bottom, they are all that is left.

And there are people who live in the bottom of the funnel.  There are even a few here who reside there.  Looking at the bottom of the funnel is not a pretty sight.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline pr126

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 09:29:45 AM »
Paris burning.

I suppose he is got to get the money somehow to pay for the migrants.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 09:32:42 AM by pr126 »
"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their free will."
 - Joseph Goebbels

Cognitive-dissonance is fighting for women's rights and LBGT rights while defending Islam and Muslims against "Islamophobia".

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »
Macron now says, will delay Brexit indefinitely unless EU can keep all fishing rights in British waters.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline pr126

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 08:41:46 AM »
The beleaguered President Macron breaks another historic record, as he is now the most unpopular French president in history at this stage of his presidency. A new poll shows that also Marine Le Pen has surpassed him in popularity.
Too late bozos, you made your choice. Suck it up.
 - Joseph Goebbels

Offline pr126

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 08:46:09 AM »
Macron now says, will delay Brexit indefinitely unless EU can keep all fishing rights in British waters.
I think Brexit is dead in the water.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:48:13 AM by pr126 »
 - Joseph Goebbels

Offline Baruch

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 01:05:01 PM »
I think Brexit is dead in the water.

Not a problem ... EU with or without Brexit, is about turning Europe into the Zombie Apocalypse ... because Russia.

I will believe Brexit will go forward when PM May is removed from office.  If the Tories don't dump her, and if you re-poll the general population Brexit vote, y'all might as learn the Quran, in the original German.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 08:01:25 AM »
LOL. Because Paris didn't get into a chaos once in every 5-7 years before Macron? I am 42, I don't remember a period France didn't get into a chaos, riots for something. This is a country which warns tourists regularly that anyone can encounter a big strike or protests that could distrupt daily life. It's not the UK or the US.

Meanwhile in UK, there is a risk of being cut from medicine, fresh vegetables and fruits for months, because of Brexit bullshit. Why don't you post a thread about that instead of the reasons of famine in Africa, pr?     
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 08:12:53 AM by drunkenshoe »

Offline pr126

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 08:16:05 AM »
Brexit is not going to happen. The globalist EU will make sure of it.
Don't want to set a precedent. Must stop the domino effect.

- Joseph Goebbels

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM »
You wish, it wouldn't happen. It will happen and people will pay for it dearly. It will ruin a lot of lives in this or that way.

And then people like you will blame everything & everyone, but the liars and sharlatans that caused this mess. 

Offline pr126

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM »
You wish, it wouldn't happen. It will happen and people will pay for it dearly. It will ruin a lot of lives in this or that way.

And then people like you will blame everything & everyone, but the liars and sharlatans that caused this mess. 

I have voted to leave the EU.
I don't want to be ruled by a group of unelected, answerable to nobody globalist.

But why is this an issue for you?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:28:28 AM by pr126 »
 - Joseph Goebbels

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 10:36:25 AM »
Like pr said, it is a planned thing...
according to the renowned strategy centers in the world, big crises await the world between 2019 and 20...
nothing happens and improves indepedent from external factors... Δ± believe that this has been planned years ago..

Offline Baruch

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »
Like pr said, it is a planned thing...
according to the renowned strategy centers in the world, big crises await the world between 2019 and 20...
nothing happens and improves indepedent from external factors... Δ± believe that this has been planned years ago..

There are no conspiracies.  That is conspiracy theory ... bwahaha.  Businessmen never meet, politicians never meet, intellectuals never meet ... to discuss things.  And if they did, not saying that they do, then their intentions would only be how to improve the common good.  St Soros says so.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 10:42:24 AM »

Let's see ... liars and charlatans?  You mean ... every elected politician, and the EU favorite, unelected ubermenschen in Brussels?

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 11:13:32 AM »
I have voted to leave the EU.
I don't want to be ruled by a group of unelected, answerable to nobody globalist.

But why is this an issue for you?

I know you have. My post is clear.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk