The Terrible Truth About the UN Migration Compact

Started by pr126, November 17, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteIn December 2018, world leaders gather to sign the UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration - a disaster for Western countries which virtually eliminates property rights and free speech, enshrining the right for everyone to enter Western countries and live off the taxpayer.

Global Compact
The Global Compact for Migration is the first-ever UN global agreement on a common approach to international migration in all its dimensions. The global compact is non-legally binding. It is grounded in values of state sovereignty, responsibility-sharing, non-discrimination, and human rights, and recognizes that a cooperative approach is needed to optimize the overall benefits of migration, while addressing its risks and challenges for individuals and communities in countries of origin, transit and destination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WRszRZBfYw

Good luck with that.

Baruch

Agenda 21.  Put the UN in the hands of Genghis Khan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on November 17, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WRszRZBfYw

Good luck with that.

May I ask a question or two?  Ever used a restroom in a fast food place?   Eaten fresh produce?  Do you know who cleans those restrooms and picks the fruits and veggies.  It ain't YOU, Jack!

The unemployment rate in the US is very low.  So low, in fact, that employers can't get US citizens to do the hard labor.  Immigrants do that.  They do it not for themselves but because they want a better life for their children.  And their children. 

Whom, I might add, will speak American better than most of us; will become doctors and lawyers, teachers and firefighters, soldiers and veteranarians.  Because it is what people do when they grow up here.  And aside from some old family names, you won't be able to tell them apart from your own family.

And, apparently, no thanks to you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
May I ask a question or two?  Ever used a restroom in a fast food place?   Eaten fresh produce?  Do you know who cleans those restrooms and picks the fruits and veggies.  It ain't YOU, Jack!

The unemployment rate in the US is very low.  So low, in fact, that employers can't get US citizens to do the hard labor.  Immigrants do that.  They do it not for themselves but because they want a better life for their children.  And their children. 

Whom, I might add, will speak American better than most of us; will become doctors and lawyers, teachers and firefighters, soldiers and veteranarians.  Because it is what people do when they grow up here.  And aside from some old family names, you won't be able to tell them apart from your own family.

And, apparently, no thanks to you.

America is old hat with this.  England has only had immigrants since 1950, and it was never part of their heritage.  I would find US citizens to do hard labor, but liberals don't like that.  And I don't want to ghettoize immigrants to low paid shit jobs.  Bring in some doctors and engineers .... but keep your lawyers at home ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.