News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

People are having less sex

Started by GSOgymrat, November 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
That would be an instant, "Aight, see you later." from me.

Thankfully the girls I have been with would have beat the shit out of me if I pulled my phone out while eating, or got annoyed if I chose to text instead of call. Safe to say, they were not fans of phones coming inbetween personal interaction time.

Date German dominatrices, then they will make you like your beating!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 14, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
It's important to know in which country the stats were done: Here it's meant by the word ''country'' is ''the culture of that country''...

I'm from Turkland. I know from experience that here in Turkland the virginity(not having sex before marriage) is an important issue. Especially men in Turkland want their wifes to be ''non-exprerienced about sex''... And when it comes to me, I, too, want my future-wife to be a virgin... But she may still be a virgin while she had given a blow job bofore :D

Men in Turkland, listen to me: To give their freedom to the women will free us too :D

True.  Go Mod-tard, but not full Mod-tard.  The blow job thing is ignorance, as far as STD goes.  Any exchange of body fluid is a bad idea.  That is why only Catholic monks and nuns, who were sent to the monastery-convent as pre-teens should be allowed sex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Womn are attracted to hot guys but any other is less because thy be ugly.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on November 15, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Attraction, is important for pickup culture.  And for younger people.  It is natural, that only the alpha males have sex, and the majority beta males remain womanless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on November 15, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

And men are attracted to hot gals but any other is less because thy be ugly.

And an ugly man is considered attractive if he is successful at something. But a woman is not doesn't matter what, if she is older than a certain age or considered ugly.   

And the common idea that if you are born with a pussy life is easier for you is fucking bullshit.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 16, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

And an ugly man is considered attractive if he is successful at something. But a woman is not doesn't matter what, if she is older than a certain age or considered ugly.   

And the common idea that if you are born with a pussy life is easier for you is fucking bullshit.

Men are in most of the time like bombs ready to explode. :D

By the way; I mean,

From evolutionary POV, It's a default characterictic of men carved our genetic makeup, the more women we inseminate, the more chance there are our genes will be transferred into the future generations...
However, from women's perspective, the more they promote safety and food for their boys and daughters, the better it is... Because of this they are inclined to be monogam... Besides, we can inseminate forever but a woman can have only one pregnancy...

Munch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 16, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

I prefer the term dam ready to burst.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Munch on November 16, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
I prefer the term dam ready to burst.

Yeap, it expresses what it is more clearly. ; )

What do you say to the term ''bullet in charger ready to be fired in the hole'' : )

Munch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 16, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
Yeap, it expresses what it is more clearly. ; )

What do you say to the term ''bullet in charger ready to be fired in the hole'' : )

Pork sausage in warm mash potato

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

this is why the government should spread hentai love gas everywhere

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 16, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

By the way; I mean,

From evolutionary POV, It's a default characterictic of men carved our genetic makeup, the more women we inseminate, the more chance there are our genes will be transferred into the future generations...
However, from women's perspective, the more they promote safety and food for their boys and daughters, the better it is... Because of this they are inclined to be monogam... Besides, we can inseminate forever but a woman can have only one pregnancy...

Oh ffs. I keep forgetting where you are from, then a post about politics or sex and bam! I suddenly remember that you are a middle eastern man.

"Men are in most of the time bombs ready to explode... We can inseminate forever but a woman can have only one pregnancy." Who talks like this? Are you 13 or are you a virgin?

No. Real world does not work that way. No, women choose as much as men do, sometimes more. Women are not more likely to be monogamists than men. This is a lie. 

Also what does this have to do anything I wrote up there?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I think monogamy is likely to be a relatively new behavior for humans. I expect that our early ancestors never heard of such a silly thing.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 16, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
Oh ffs. I keep forgetting where you are from, then a post about politics or sex and bam! I suddenly remember that you are a middle eastern man.

"Men are in most of the time bombs ready to explode... We can inseminate forever but a woman can have only one pregnancy." Who talks like this? Are you 13 or are you a virgin?

No. Real world does not work that way. No, women choose as much as men do, sometimes more. Women are not more likely to be monogamists than men. This is a lie. 

Also what does this have to do anything I wrote up there?

What has been shaping my views, since i was a juvenile, has never been the society in which i have been living...
We are living at the age of the Internet and communication and everybody can access what he want to ''hear and internalize''...
Of course In the shaping of one's views, the effect of the society cannot be denied...
I didn't learn from the society...The Turkish society may be middle eastern. O.K. However, middle east is the land where the civilations have risen.

And also there are a lot of ''men'' i know closely at the relatively older ages, who talk like a 13 year-old, when they are ''man to man''... : )
Believe it or not...
This does not have to be having to do being where you are from...

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 16, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Life is hard for everyone.  But women complain more ;-)  over six decades of experience at that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 16, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
I think monogamy is likely to be a relatively new behavior for humans. I expect that our early ancestors never heard of such a silly thing.

To ugly man ... ah, so you can have any woman who wants you ...
Result ... now not only a woman rejects you, many women reject you ...
Ouch!

Men who wanted to control the fatherhood of the children, killed people (wife or other men) who interfered.  That encouraged monogamy too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.