News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

People are having less sex

Started by GSOgymrat, November 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on November 14, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
"I will love, honor, and obey, but if sex lasts more than two minutes, I'm checking my smart phone."

Can you stand people stuck to their phones most of the time, in any free moment? Don't you want to break it on their heads?

Confess, my son, wash away the sins! Cleanse your soul!

I do. *creepy grin
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GrinningYMIR

I used to have a high sex drive but in this day and age I look Forward to someone I can Sit down and relax with rather than always looking to bone. Though his may be subliminal given that he person I’m interested in is ace.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Lol, what kind of sex is not casual? I am asking seriously.

Doesn't matter if it is a fuck buddy, a partner you are living with or a one night stand. You don't plan when to have sex or when not to. It just happens, when it happens.

If it is meant having sex with anyone you could at any time by casual; random I doubt that is about satisfying your sexual need. Definitely wouldn't be satisfying.

I never played around.  STDs.  So I was never casual.  I had one encounter before marriage (other than self stimulation).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

If y'all want to be Catholic nuns or monks ... then good for you.  Sex might be the reason for existence according to Darwin, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with him.  Remember, for animals, they don't see the connection between sex and the result offspring.  Just blame your selfish genome.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

Quote from: Munch on November 14, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Vampire's Kiss?  That's an early film of Cage.  I don't know that it did all that well, but I loved it.

Unbeliever

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Don't mind my usual high midichlorian manner. 

I'm just curious, did you get "midichlorian" from Star Wars, or Madeline L’Engle's book A Wind in the Door?

I'd never heard the word, so I googled.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 14, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I'm just curious, did you get "midichlorian" from Star Wars, or Madeline L’Engle's book A Wind in the Door?

"midichlorian" is for housekeepers who want things a little clean, but not go full Clorox on it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 14, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Star Wars, of course. We -a group of nuts in the world- use that word for when talking or writing about something in an evil manner -as if you have gone to the dark side? Sith snap- but because you actually feel bad/sad about it deep. Because you are supposed to be a jedi. Something like that.

We have been using -with sis- since we were kids. 'get your midichlorian count down ffs'. Oh -for someone you just met- I dedect high -or low- midichlorian rate...etc.

It's pretty common. Silly thing.   

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

LOL It's too sophisticated of an explanation. A lot of people use it and I doubt some of them have an idea where it comes from.   

Also I was wrong. Then I must be in the univ, not in high school according to your link. It feels like very long time ago. 

e: And it is count not rate,lol.

Shiranu

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 13, 2018, 09:49:30 PM
Here is a statistic I find baffling: one in ten people surveyed say they check their phone during sex according to researchers at the University of Virginia and the University of British Columbia. Honestly, I would be insulted if that happened to me, although I admit I'm annoyed if someone answers a phone during a meal.

That would be an instant, "Aight, see you later." from me.

Thankfully the girls I have been with would have beat the shit out of me if I pulled my phone out while eating, or got annoyed if I chose to text instead of call. Safe to say, they were not fans of phones coming inbetween personal interaction time.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Top 5 reasons why younger people aren't having sex (totally my invention, no science behind it - But are you SURE?).

5.  Blue light from computer screens.
4.  I'll only do "it" in the dark (and it is never dark around millennials).
3.  I have a 3 am conference with Japan.
2.  I don't have the right music on the bud.
1.  Isn't there an App for that?

Millennials may solve the overpopulation problem...  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SoldierofFortune

It's important to know in which country the stats were done: Here it's meant by the word ''country'' is ''the culture of that country''...

I'm from Turkland. I know from experience that here in Turkland the virginity(not having sex before marriage) is an important issue. Especially men in Turkland want their wifes to be ''non-exprerienced about sex''... And when it comes to me, I, too, want my future-wife to be a virgin... But she may still be a virgin while she had given a blow job bofore :D

Men in Turkland, listen to me: To give their freedom to the women will free us too :D