News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

People are having less sex

Started by GSOgymrat, November 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 14, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
It's important to know in which country the stats were done: Here it's meant by the word ''country'' is ''the culture of that country''...

I'm from Turkland. I know from experience that here in Turkland the virginity(not having sex before marriage) is an important issue. Especially men in Turkland want their wifes to be ''non-exprerienced about sex''... And when it comes to me, I, too, want my future-wife to be a virgin... But she may still be a virgin while she had given a blow job bofore :D

Men in Turkland, listen to me: To give their freedom to the women will free us too :D

There are times when a post seems so odd that you can't believe it is real.  But I read it and re-read it several times. 

I think SOF is trying to get at the idea that women in his culture should have rights and that that would free the men to be better too.  Yeah, a century or few behind, but trying to catch up is better than not trying. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 17, 2018, 12:37:34 AM
There are times when a post seems so odd that you can't believe it is real.  But I read it and re-read it several times. 

I think SOF is trying to get at the idea that women in his culture should have rights and that that would free the men to be better too.  Yeah, a century or few behind, but trying to catch up is better than not trying.

The West is decadent, return to Allah while you still can.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

the_antithesis

Wow. I had no idea I was wrecking the curve that badly.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 17, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

I like your optimism. But no. Nowhere near in fact.

The reason women lie about their virginity, have anal or oral sex, get their hymen sewn back is because they get killed or subjected various kind of violence and cruelty. The fear. So they adapted.

SOF's logic is as a man in his culture, 'I want to fuck every women I can, but I want my wife and sister to be a virgin. But if I pursue a virgin woman, the women I'll encounter likely to have had oral sex and anal sex with another man but lying. THis is his idea. Not why the fuck this is happening. It's just a male victimhood to him.

If he thought women should have their basic rights like having sex anyway they like and not to get in danger, I don't think his approach would be this. This would be the last thing to come to his mind.

Anyway, 'middle eastern man on women and sex' is not subject we should lose time and energy.       

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 17, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

The reason women lie about their virginity, have anal or oral sex, get their hymen sewn back is because they get killed or subjected various kind of violence and cruelty. The fear. So they adapted.

SOF's logic is as a man in his culture, 'I want to fuck every women I can, but I want my wife and sister to be a virgin. But if I pursue a virgin woman, the women I'll encounter likely to have had oral sex and anal sex with another man but lying. THis is his idea. Not why the fuck this is happening. It's just a male victimhood to him.

If he thought women should have their basic rights like having sex anyway they like and not to get in danger, I don't think his approach would be this. This would be the last thing to come to his mind.

Anyway, 'middle eastern man on women and sex' is not subject we should lose time and energy.     

I understand that.  But if someone like SOF can manage to get one iota better slowly and grudgingly, that isn't a bad thing.  One small step at a time...

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 17, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

Oh its truly ideal, just not for women and therefore we trash it.