News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why gays are so easy to pick up?

Started by SoldierofFortune, November 04, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

i am opening this thread on joke section but this is no joke. just an observation of me about gay people. ı dont mean to say they have low standards of choosing. but whenever i come across an open gay they always try to hang on with me. if ı was bisex. ıt wouldnr be hard to to me make higher scores ... ðŸ˜,

Baruch

Whether approached by a man or a woman, no matter what you might be yourself, just be cool.  You will know if there is an attraction or not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jane Plain

Munch

I can't remember if you posted a picture of yourself, but maybe your a nice looking guy to them?

I've known several guys over the years that are just that easy, drawn to whoevers hot and new or even who seems unobtainable and the challenge is there.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason78

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 04, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
if ı was bisex. ıt wouldnr be hard to to me make higher scores ... ðŸ˜,

It really doesn't work that way.   But you never know!  Give it a shot.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

_Xenu_

i am opening this thread on joke section but this is no joke. just an observation of me about gay people. ı dont mean to say they have low standards of choosing. but whenever i come across an open gay they always try to hang on with me. if ı was bisex. ıt wouldnr be hard to to me make higher scores ... ðŸ˜,
Meh. I wish I had that issue.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Blackleaf

I'm not gay, but I imagine having fewer options can result in loose standards. Just imagine being someone who is transsexual and straight. You'd likely bump into someone compatible once every blue moon, and you won't even like them half the time.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

or........maybe they...being so nice and concerned of their fellow man, took pity on you and tried to lift your spirits and you just thought they was hittin on you...them gays can be shirley craz ya know.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Halkenburg

I once posted a picture of myself - I am a heavy set and hairy guy - to a gay community when I was feeling self-conscious about my body and it wasn't long before I was inundated with compliments about how sexy my body is and how people want to do all sorts of dirty stuff to me. Apparently, people with my body type are known as "bears" in the gay community. I like it. Has a nice ring to it. Mind you that I have gotten virtually zero sexual attention from women in real life. It was an eye-opening experience. Wish I way gay, LOL!

aitm

Don't give up on your dreams so easily.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on January 26, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

Don't get a voluntary amputation, to attract people who are into that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Halkenburg

Quote from: aitm on January 26, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

Are you trying to hit on me? ;-)

trdsf

Holy Bob, I wish.  As it stands, the last time I was hit on by another man, I had just married my then-future ex-wife.  As soon as I came out, I started getting hit on by women.  I'd be happy to get picked up for a light snuggle while watching vintage MST3K episodes at this point.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan