The Conclusive, Definitive, Official Dewey, Cheetham & Howe Staff List

Started by Unbeliever, October 29, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I don't know if any of you ever listened to Car Talk while they were on the air. I just ran across their official staff list, and wanted to share it:

https://www.cartalk.com/content/staff-credits

One of my favorites was their Director of Pavlovian Studies, Isabelle Ringing.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

That one was funny.  You really need to study the people, at first to see if you have heard of any of them.  Later you understand how many people are needed to produce a show, and one other important thing.  But you don't have to study the whole list.  God forbid!  Don't do that.  You need to mow the lawn or rake up leaves or something.

trdsf

I love that you have to say some of them out loud because reading them on the page doesn't give the full impact of the pun... and I love a good pun, and I love a bad pun even more.  :D

I know jack shit about cars, but Car Talk was worth listening to for at least the Puzzler, and for the "staff credits" at the end of the show.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Yeah, I couldn't care less about cars, but I enjoyed laughing at their self-degrading jokes! The puzzles were often hard, but always interesting.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman