Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

THE DUMBEST LIBERAL EVER

Started by pr126, October 28, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

"I am far more afraid of the far right than I am from Islamic terrorism."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissI

She thinks white men are a bigger terror threat than Islamic jihadists.

Gawdzilla Sama

Who does most of the shooting in the US. Who helped put a drooling idiot in the White House. Who had more guns than 95% of the countries in the world? The hard right, lunatics like you, that's who.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 28, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
Who does most of the shooting in the US. Who helped put a drooling idiot in the White House. Who had more guns than 95% of the countries in the world? The hard right, lunatics like you, that's who.

Yes because people voting for a political candidate in the US is the same thing as a death cult that's killed thousands of people across multiple countries across the world.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on October 28, 2018, 06:57:01 AM
Yes because people voting for a political candidate in the US is the same thing as a death cult that's killed thousands of people across multiple countries across the world.
Strawman much?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 28, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Who helped the old lady with the colostomy bag, who wanted to be President?  Who started the new Vietnam War in multiple places?  Yes, Hard Right is bad.  So is Hard Left.  One wants political crime to be un-punished.  The other wants revolution to be un-punished.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on October 28, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

The US is a death cult.  Wilson's War?  The US is behind all evil since 1946.  Britain serving as executive management of the operation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Munch wrote:
QuoteYes because people voting for a political candidate in the US is the same thing as a death cult that's killed thousands of people across multiple countries across the world.
Actually slightly more than that.

Since 623 AD 270 million killed by Muslims and many millions more enslaved. And it is not finished yet.

A very busy religion indeed.

You won't find this at any school / University across the western world. It is taboo.

The history of Jihad

But of course, Christianity is much worse. That goes without saying.

PickelledEggs

The far right has more of a negetive affect on me and people I care about, where islamic terrorism, while it is more horrible when it happens, it is a very low chance that I am personally affected. On the other hand, the far right's affects on my livelyhood is a guaranteed

Maybe take that in to consideration?

PickelledEggs

It's like.

Shark attacks (terrorists) are fucking horrible, but a disease pandemic (the far right) is a bigger and more important issue. Chances are, even if you are swimming in the ocean, you aren't going to be bit by a shark, where if there was a pandemic of disease going around, you're probably going to have a bad time

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 28, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
The far right has more of a negetive affect on me and people I care about, where islamic terrorism, while it is more horrible when it happens, it is a very low chance that I am personally affected. On the other hand, the far right's affects on my livelyhood is a guaranteed

Maybe take that in to consideration?

That doesn't give anyone valid criticism of someone though talking about the negative impact of what Islamic terrorsim has had today, especially to anyone whos known the impact of what a breakdown of society has had on their country.

You live in a country governed by democratic rule, even when a conservative government is in, you are still part of a democratic society.

Countries that don't have that, are countries that suffer the most, whatever side of the coin, be it totalitarian, communist or Marxist, any nation governed by one set standard of social rule, people suffer, and are denied basic human rights, or have so little structure.

this is why despite your hatred of the right, and trump, and conservatives in general, you should be more thankful to live in a place that doesn't have that kind of breakdown. The reason why so many poorer regions want to flood into america, or europe, is because those nations established a better way of life, system and government that benefits the people there.

Just because these problems you describe are far away, doesn't mean you can turn your nose up at it. ffs, I'm a brit, I've never voted conservative in my life, but as a gay man living in the uk, the idea of stories like this:

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-eight-arrested-for-rape-in-freiburg/a-46060138

happening in europe, so close to home, and growing even worse every day, is why the threat of a religious ideology flooding into countries that broke out of the dark ages of religious control is fucking terrifying.

I thought this was an atheist forum, where people who despised what religion does and practiced was taken into regard, how often its reported on what religion makes people into mindless drones for a cult way of thinking. Yet because its not happening on your doorstep, its not a problem?

This is what so fucking infuriating in regards to how Pr gets treated here, he actually experienced some shit, and his disdain for a societies religious indoctrination coming into another country has grounds for why he feels this way. But its almost like because you think it insults you on another level, you disregard what he's talking about.

Yeah, sometimes people are to fucking far off the rails in how they regard other people of other nations and cultures, but I've never seen religion flooding into other countries as anything progressive, when said beliefs want to challenge the structure of that far less religious society.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

I have responded in a very civil way. Try comprehending what I said, without jumping on his dick like it's under attack and needs defending

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Baruch

We can hope that the powers that be, realize sooner than later, that replacing the population of Europe with people from elsewhere ... isn't such a good idea.  Why should these newcomers want to keep the European elite in power?  The Vatican, the Monarchies?  Sooner or later they will eat the European elite alive.

So ... was colonialism so bad?  We can civilize them other there, rather than civilize them here?  The US didn't have this problem with most of its immigrants ... they were mostly European or civilized Asians.  They were already house broken ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.