The International Financing of Engineered Migration

Started by pr126, October 27, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Jesus Fucking Christ. If you spent 10% of the time you spent whining and lying about immigrants doing something productive, you might just make a positive difference in the world.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 27, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
Posts Faux News, expects respect?

thats really all you got? He posts from one news site with a messy reputation, while many other news sites are reporting on the same thing, and that invalidates anything to do with the details of why this migration is happening?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

There is no rational argument from the left. All they have is ad hominem.

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on October 27, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ. If you spent 10% of the time you spent whining and lying about immigrants doing something productive, you might just make a positive difference in the world.

and if you spent 10% of the time you do on forums complaining about people not having the same social and ideological outlook, instead on giving up that time to help homeless people where you are, there be less homeless or hungry people living on the streets.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Munch on October 27, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
you live in the u.s now don't you. are you gonna take some of those migrants in?

USA is 9.834.000 km². Puhahhahaa :pp

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on October 27, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

The exact words of the Islamic population and the far right over here -yeah they are two different groups, lol- constantly repeated.

After that comes the part about how 'the immorality of the Western Civilisation' destroyed/ and still destroying our culture.

LOL   

e: I have just found this pic in a board over here, same kind of discussion. It's looks funny, and ridiculous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqiEzx4W4AM4G4H.jpg

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

There is  N vs S conflict, that replaced the E vs W conflict of the Cold War.  And the W vs E conflict is heating up again (in opposite direction).

Third World leaders want to be First World leaders (no, they couldn't care less about their own people) and they are willing to use asymmetric warfare to get their way.  NGOs are assisting, because the best way to fight an enemy is to lead them (Soros etc actually working for the West, by leading the East, working for the North by leading the South).  This is why most Black Panthers at meetings in the 60s were FBI agents.  Basically security agencies and the 1% play both sides against each other (see ... I can hire half of America to kill the other half).

While I am sorry for problems in Latin America, and I am in favor of controlled immigration (except when pwning Cavebear) ... part of these problems are self inflicted, and the other part is the US is inflicting them (see Obama attempting a coup in Honduras and Trump attempting a coup in Venezuela).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 27, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
The exact words of the Islamic population and the far right over here -yeah they are two different groups, lol- constantly repeated.

After that comes the part about how 'the immorality of the Western Civilisation' destroyed/ and still destroying our culture.

LOL   

e: I have just found this pic in a board over here, same kind of discussion. It's looks funny, and ridiculous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqiEzx4W4AM4G4H.jpg

Sorry, I think Erdogan might have cooties ;-)  Not Putin, Merkel or Macron.  I have to wonder, if the security services of each country, make each leader carefully clean their hands after ... holding hands.  Ricin etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
USA is 9.834.000 km². Puhahhahaa :pp

They aren't going to be staying in Death Valley.  I suggest the homes in Hollywood ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 27, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Correct ... seriously ad hominem .. as exterminate their fellow humans .. think Daleks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
Sorry, I think Erdogan might have cooties ;-)  Not Putin, Merkel or Macron.  I have to wonder, if the security services of each country, make each leader carefully clean their hands after ... holding hands.  Ricin etc.

LOL The captions written under that pic around here are hillarious. Impossible to translate though. What was that child game? They sing a song and turn their backs one by one? It's above cultures like we all have it. They look like they are about to start.

Merkel's got caught without a pose. Erdogan is trying to look familiar. Putin is giving the macho eye and Macron? It looks he is counting the seconds, when is this gonna end?!' LOL   

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Correct ... seriously ad hominem .. as exterminate their fellow humans .. think Daleks.
I do not expect a rational explanation any time soon for why is it a good idea to flood Europe or the USA with millions of third world economic migrants.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 27, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
Posts Faux News, expects respect?

Posts MSM, gets check from Bezos.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 28, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I do not expect a rational explanation any time soon for why is it a good idea to flood Europe or the USA with millions of third world economic migrants.

The golden rule replaced by the Soros rule.  But Soros works for the CIA and MI6 etc.  Just like Bill Gates and the other digital billionaires.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Except when they come from South America, apparently.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu