News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bombs galore.

Started by pr126, October 25, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 25, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
Clearly we aren't dealing with an evil genius.

Hey, maybe it's a false, FALSE flag!
It's funny to me that apparently there's a vast conspiracy to make conservatives look bad (a nigh impossible task) through various false flag actions, yet for some reason, they intentionally hired an incompetent who'll just be forgotten about in a week.  As opposed to a real tragedy, which would last the full two weeks before the response bill stalls in Congress and we grouse about a mental health emergency yet fail to meaningfully address it in any way.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
let me ask, has pr ever said anything in his posts showing he wants to see people he dislikes politically die? Thats a major claim compared to just wanting to see them shut down or removed from their position.

I could just as much claim someone like Shiranu wants to see every republican killed because they hate republicans, but that would be a bold claim without proof showing they have ever claimed they want to see republicans dead.

I'm just saying, in this case, its kind of messed up to think someone wants to see people of a political party die in a coordinated attack with bombs, just because they don't like they political party.
Don't worry. I jump on the far left for their bullshit too.

Unbeliever

With Sarah Palin we got word salad. With Trump we get word shrapnel.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I notice no one is still talking about the murdered journalist.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 25, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
Oh, you're a pacifist? Careful, that sounds very hippy to me. No death penalty? How very European. How are you going to defend Western civilization from Muslims when they have no problem with using violence to obtain power? Are you going to trounce them in the marketplace of ideas? Are you going to post more cartoon memes? Write a sternly worded email to your representative? Good luck with that.
Promoting a hateful agenda isn't pacifistic. It's hateful. And hate hurts. I doubt he notices the irony, however.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
Given the death toll of zero, it's a safe assumption that the bombs weren't working as intended.

What was the intention?  To make people sympathetic to poor defenseless Democrats?  Tell that to Qaddafi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
which means they were either a scare tactic, or just a really bad bomb maker. I'm inclined to believe the first since someone going to the length to find the addresses of all those powerful people, going to the trouble of setting this up, and how many bombs were sent out, if all the bombs are equal duds, which would seem silly a bomb maker wouldn't have tested to see the efficiency of what he made, then none of these going off more leans to it being a stunt, a fear tactic.

all just to create some political upheaval close to election day.

Distraction from the 100,000 folks marching north from Central America, hoping to make Trump look good
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 25, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
I notice no one is still talking about the murdered journalist.

I have mentioned Mr Khashoggi several times.  He was also (some say) a head of Muslim Brotherhood aka terrorist, which fits in quite well with the Washington Post.  All news is distracting from the other distracting news.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 25, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
Promoting a hateful agenda isn't pacifistic. It's hateful. And hate hurts. I doubt he notices the irony, however.

I see nothing wrong with hate, or killing people.  It matters why you hate and who you kill.  Go march 250 miles to the sea for some salt ... Gandhi.  Pacifism is for retards.  In fact, it insults retards.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

This political sectarianism in the USA reminds me of the Northern Ireland "troubles".

The Democrats and Republicans are getting similar in behavior to the Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland in years past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTDwX3cIheA

Baruch

Good idea.  Possible that GCHQ/MI6 still hates the US and Clinton, for working out a settlement for N Ireland.  So how better to turn the US into one giant Belfast.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCREg72Uq0&t=908s

whats great this, is the politically bias hypocrisy coming out of it.

Easy fearmongering too, not even caught the one who did it yet, but must be trumps fault somehow.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on October 26, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCREg72Uq0&t=908s

whats great this, is the politically bias hypocrisy coming out of it.

Easy fearmongering too, not even caught the one who did it yet, but must be trumps fault somehow.

They have already arrested a Trump supporter for it.  But no true Scotsman?  Is this a Democrat LARPing?

If this was the real deal, every D party Congress-critter would have gotten one, and they would have worked ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.