Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bombs galore.

Started by pr126, October 25, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

WTF? Just before the midterm elections?
Somebody is overplaying his hand.

They must know that the addresses do not open their own mail, they have the staff to do that.
False flag operation or an insane person? 9 bombs so far, none exploded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSlCV9AmWRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXG5ae3X85I

GSOgymrat

When I read the news I thought of how you must be so disappointed none of the targets were killed.

If this is a false flag operation the culprit is delusional if he or she believes the death of a Democrat is going to make a Republican vote Democrat. That's not how warfare works.

Gawdzilla Sama

Paranoiacs love to yell "false flag!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

VIOLENT LEFT!

Obviously a Soros plant or insane person, not a True Conservative Scotsman like me!

- brought to you by the party of personal responsibility and accountability.

P.S. the media and demorats are all communist liars who have it out for the white man! 

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
When I read the news I thought of how you must be so disappointed none of the targets were killed.

seriously? I know a lot on this forum don't like pr and what he has to say, but isn't that going a bit to far in assuming he'd enjoying seeing people killed?

QuoteIf this is a false flag operation the culprit is delusional if he or she believes the death of a Democrat is going to make a Republican vote Democrat. That's not how warfare works.

Nobody knows the reasoning behind why these bombs were sent by the perpetrator, theres any number of reasons why, but lets not start making bad theories, because whatever the reason was, it shouldn't have any kind of sway on how people feel about voting when the outcome was to kill people.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 10:23:41 AM
seriously? I know a lot on this forum don't like pr and what he has to say, but isn't that going a bit to far in assuming he'd enjoying seeing people killed?
I've been observing the hard right since 1958. I put nothing past them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

Two days ago he called George Soros "evil incarnate." He has made literally hundreds of posts claiming that people like Obama, Clinton and Waters are destroying Western civilization. Given his worldview, it makes perfect sense that he considers these people dangerous and that the world would be better off without them. If I thought someone was "evil incarnate" I would probably wish they were dead too.

Nobody knows the reasoning behind why these bombs were sent by the perpetrator, theres any number of reasons why, but lets not start making bad theories, because whatever the reason was, it shouldn't have any kind of sway on how people feel about voting when the outcome was to kill people.

Pr126 theorized it was a false flag. I have no idea what is going on behind these attacks. My only theory is that killing Democrats isn't going to make Republicans switch parties.

SGOS

Nobody knows the reasoning behind why these bombs were sent by the perpetrator, theres any number of reasons why, but lets not start making bad theories.
That should also apply to conservatives that imply liberals are behind it.  Note that not even Trump played the false flag card.

Munch

let me ask, has pr ever said anything in his posts showing he wants to see people he dislikes politically die? Thats a major claim compared to just wanting to see them shut down or removed from their position.

I could just as much claim someone like Shiranu wants to see every republican killed because they hate republicans, but that would be a bold claim without proof showing they have ever claimed they want to see republicans dead.

I'm just saying, in this case, its kind of messed up to think someone wants to see people of a political party die in a coordinated attack with bombs, just because they don't like they political party.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
let me ask, has pr ever said anything in his posts showing he wants to see people he dislikes politically die? Thats a major claim compared to just wanting to see them shut down or removed from their position.

I could just as much claim someone like Shiranu wants to see every republican killed because they hate republicans, but that would be a bold claim without proof showing they have ever claimed they want to see republicans dead.

I'm just saying, in this case, its kind of messed up to think someone wants to see people of a political party die in a coordinated attack with bombs, just because they don't like they political party.

I do not want any harm to anyone. Ever.

Best meme ever created. Because it is true.

Atheist (I am one), are saying that religion stops critical thinking, introspection.

Leftist dogma inculcated in academia, media, entertainment industry does exactly the same.
There is no critical thinking either because Marxism is a new religion.

Gawdzilla Sama

...and then Pilate washed his hands.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: pr126 on October 25, 2018, 11:42:58 AMBest meme ever created. Because it is true.
That must be a real knee-slapper at the rest home.  Or bunker.

SGOS

This should not be that surprising.  America is a violent country by Western standards.  It's chilling, but not all that surprising.  I've often asked myself where the ever increasing political animosity in America is going.  And I expect that the animosity, fueled mostly by politicians, agitators, and talk radio, spills over into violence.  The agitators will say they never intended it to happen and they were only exercising their free speech, but humans are susceptible, some more than others, and yes, there are some that want others to die.  But asking instigators to tone down the rhetoric is futile.  Personally, I don't give instigators a free pass on what they say.  I know.  Free speech and bla, bla, but I hold instigators partly responsible, and I believe they want violence.  They just want someone else to do it for them.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
This should not be that surprising.  America is a violent country by Western standards.  It's chilling, but not all that surprising.  I've often asked myself where the ever increasing political animosity in America is going.  And I expect that the animosity, fueled mostly by politicians, agitators, and talk radio, spills over into violence.  The agitators will say they never intended it to happen and they were only exercising their free speech, but humans are susceptible, some more than others, and yes, there are some that want others to die.  But asking instigators to tone down the rhetoric is futile.  Personally, I don't give instigators a free pass on what they say.  I know.  Free speech and bla, bla, but I hold instigators partly responsible, and I believe they want violence.  They just want someone else to do it for them.
Whoa whoa whoa.  That's not the true-think narrative.  The real story here is that right-wingers are being silenced for having an opinion, not for inciting violence against commie liberals who hate America and God and are just begging for a new American Revolution.  Real conservatives have never incited violence, latched onto false flag conspiracy theories to explain politically-inconvenient facts by redirecting blame to a hated subgroup (scapegoating), or been entirely unsympathetic when people they politically disagree with are killed.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.  That's not the true-think narrative.  The real story here is that right-wingers are being silenced for having an opinion, not for inciting violence against commie liberals who hate America and God and are just begging for a new American Revolution.  Real conservatives have never incited violence, latched onto false flag conspiracy theories to explain politically-inconvenient facts by redirecting blame to a hated subgroup (scapegoating), or been entirely unsympathetic when people they politically disagree with are killed.
Sorry.  My bad.  I should have expressed my outrage toward the liberals. :)