News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bombs galore.

Started by pr126, October 25, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Yeah.  Those people need to be taken off the air and beaten in the street.  They're the enemy of the people, after all.

Alternative 1966 ... campus agitators and draft dodgers shot for treason.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 25, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
Something I find ironic is that our own violent revolution was fueled by liberals, not conservatives.  In a way, our revolution was about the fight against the divine right of kings.  The term liberal was coined to indicate people fighting against that concept.  Of course, from the very beginning of christianity they were the bastion of just that--divine right of kings. Conservatives were fighting to maintain that concept--to conserve it.  (as it turns out, I come from a long line of conservatives, for a direct ancestor was a Major in the war, but as a Tory.)  (Lost all his holdings in Maryland after the war) This country was founded upon liberal principles.  Now, with Trump, christians are bending over backward to use the divine right of kings to tell us that Trump became president because that is what god wanted.  So, we are back where we started--fighting the divine right of kings concept.  This time tho, I think they are winning.

USA ... wrong since 1776.  Said this before.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 25, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
I just found out yesterday that this is known as stochastic terrorism.

Fancy name for propaganda.  Are you going to arrest Thomas Paine?  Patrick Henry?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 25, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
But God likes liberals!

Proverbs 11:25
Isaiah 32:5
Isaiah 32:8

As a heretic, I can say F-god.  Job was wrong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on October 25, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
The anthrax attack of 2001 is still not adequately explained.

I find it interesting that Robert S. Mueller was the FBI director in those days.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
Wow!  My speculations were vindicated.  They've been identified, named, and defined, too.

I can invent names for things ... Adam did.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 25, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
I find it interesting that Robert S. Mueller was the FBI director in those days.

You will be renditioned.  Don't question the narrative, no matter how many they have.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Even though Trump's approval rating is only at 36%, that still means that there are 118 million people in this country who approve of Trump! With that many people, anything is possible.
God Not Found

pr126

Unbeliever

Fox News Alert Reads:
‘Suspicious Package Sent to CNN Contains ‘Some Kind’ of White Power’

Oops!
God Not Found

Hydra009

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhZFOAeohg

so a bomb experts already saying the bombs were duds, or poorly put together without knowing if they would explode.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/25/us/what-bombs-cnn-obama-clinton-soros-tell-us/index.html

"It just doesn't look like the signature of an experienced bomb maker, somebody that knew what they were doing," he said of the device found at CNN.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Given the death toll of zero, it's a safe assumption that the bombs weren't working as intended.

Munch

which means they were either a scare tactic, or just a really bad bomb maker. I'm inclined to believe the first since someone going to the length to find the addresses of all those powerful people, going to the trouble of setting this up, and how many bombs were sent out, if all the bombs are equal duds, which would seem silly a bomb maker wouldn't have tested to see the efficiency of what he made, then none of these going off more leans to it being a stunt, a fear tactic.

all just to create some political upheaval close to election day.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
Given the death toll of zero, it's a safe assumption that the bombs weren't working as intended.

Clearly we aren't dealing with an evil genius.

Hey, maybe it's a false, FALSE flag! It was made by the Right to LOOK like it was made by the incompetent Left!

(Yes, I'm kidding. I still have no clue what is really is behind these bombs.)