News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bombs galore.

Started by pr126, October 25, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
Sorry.  My bad.  I should have expressed my outrage toward the liberals. :)
Yeah.  Those people need to be taken off the air and beaten in the street.  They're the enemy of the people, after all.

Hijiri Byakuren

This country is dying, and the alt-reich is killing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
let me ask, has pr ever said anything in his posts showing he wants to see people he dislikes politically die?

Maybe. I don't have the time or inclination to go back through all 17,000 of his political posts and memes plus the hundreds of hours of propaganda videos.

I could just as much claim someone like Shiranu wants to see every republican killed because they hate republicans, but that would be a bold claim without proof showing they have ever claimed they want to see republicans dead.

I agree that Shiranu probably doesn't want EVERY Republican killed.

I'm just saying, in this case, its kind of messed up to think someone wants to see people of a political party die in a coordinated attack with bombs, just because they don't like they political party.

You may think it is messed up but it's human nature. The word schadenfreude exists for a reason. People have dark fantasies. Better to acknowledge the darkness than pretend it doesn't exist.

Quote from: pr126 on October 25, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
I do not want any harm to anyone. Ever.

Oh, you're a pacifist? Careful, that sounds very hippy to me. No death penalty? How very European. How are you going to defend Western civilization from Muslims when they have no problem with using violence to obtain power? Are you going to trounce them in the marketplace of ideas? Are you going to post more cartoon memes? Write a sternly worded email to your representative? Good luck with that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.  That's not the true-think narrative.  The real story here is that right-wingers are being silenced for having an opinion, not for inciting violence against commie liberals who hate America and God and are just begging for a new American Revolution.  Real conservatives have never incited violence, latched onto false flag conspiracy theories to explain politically-inconvenient facts by redirecting blame to a hated subgroup (scapegoating), or been entirely unsympathetic when people they politically disagree with are killed.
Something I find ironic is that our own violent revolution was fueled by liberals, not conservatives.  In a way, our revolution was about the fight against the divine right of kings.  The term liberal was coined to indicate people fighting against that concept.  Of course, from the very beginning of christianity they were the bastion of just that--divine right of kings. Conservatives were fighting to maintain that concept--to conserve it.  (as it turns out, I come from a long line of conservatives, for a direct ancestor was a Major in the war, but as a Tory.)  (Lost all his holdings in Maryland after the war) This country was founded upon liberal principles.  Now, with Trump, christians are bending over backward to use the divine right of kings to tell us that Trump became president because that is what god wanted.  So, we are back where we started--fighting the divine right of kings concept.  This time tho, I think they are winning.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
When I read the news I thought of how you must be so disappointed none of the targets were killed.

If this is a false flag operation the culprit is delusional if he or she believes the death of a Democrat is going to make a Republican vote Democrat. That's not how warfare works.

If none of them had fuses ... then it is false flag.  But could be by either party, or a third party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 25, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
This country is dying, and the alt-reich is killing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

US died 11/22/1963.  Didn't even get a funeral.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 25, 2018, 09:09:08 AM
Paranoiacs love to yell "false flag!"

We don't know, and never will.  Do you understand what happened in Las Vegas, a year ago?  Nobody does.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
This should not be that surprising.  America is a violent country by Western standards.  It's chilling, but not all that surprising.  I've often asked myself where the ever increasing political animosity in America is going.  And I expect that the animosity, fueled mostly by politicians, agitators, and talk radio, spills over into violence.  The agitators will say they never intended it to happen and they were only exercising their free speech, but humans are susceptible, some more than others, and yes, there are some that want others to die.  But asking instigators to tone down the rhetoric is futile.  Personally, I don't give instigators a free pass on what they say.  I know.  Free speech and bla, bla, but I hold instigators partly responsible, and I believe they want violence.  They just want someone else to do it for them.

I just found out yesterday that this is known as stochastic terrorism.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on October 25, 2018, 10:23:41 AM
seriously? I know a lot on this forum don't like pr and what he has to say, but isn't that going a bit to far in assuming he'd enjoying seeing people killed?

Nobody knows the reasoning behind why these bombs were sent by the perpetrator, theres any number of reasons why, but lets not start making bad theories, because whatever the reason was, it shouldn't have any kind of sway on how people feel about voting when the outcome was to kill people.

in 1960s, these people who were alive then, and their ilk who were born later ... yes, they want White men dead ... particularly Republicans.  This is the Weimar Republic.

The anthrax attack of 2001 is still not adequately explained.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 25, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
I've been observing the hard right since 1958. I put nothing past them.

I have been observing Communists and fellow travelers equally long.  Nuke them now!  (sarc).

Update of old Cold War saying ... better dead dan dem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
That should also apply to conservatives that imply liberals are behind it.  Note that not even Trump played the false flag card.

Reptilian shape shifters or Greys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
When I read the news I thought of how you must be so disappointed none of the targets were killed.

If this is a false flag operation the culprit is delusional if he or she believes the death of a Democrat is going to make a Republican vote Democrat. That's not how warfare works.

Democrats ... at war since 1861.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on October 25, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
Sorry.  My bad.  I should have expressed my outrage toward the liberals. :)

But God likes liberals!

Proverbs 11:25
QuoteThe liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Isaiah 32:5
QuoteThe vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.

Isaiah 32:8
QuoteBut the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
That must be a real knee-slapper at the rest home.  Or bunker.

Not either/or ;-)  Best rest home has genuine 1965 fallout supplies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 25, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
I just found out yesterday that this is known as stochastic terrorism.
Wow!  My speculations were vindicated.  They've been identified, named, and defined, too.