Woman calls cops on 9 year old boy, accusing him of touching her up.

Started by Munch, October 16, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqAgYO4kSI

you can't make this shit up..

heres the surveillance footage of the little boy simply passing by the woman and his backpack brushed against her.

apparently she didn't even call the cops, she faked calling them to scare the shit out of a little boy and his family.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

Like so many surveillance videos, this doesn't provide any definitive information.  I see two boys, and I can't see if either of them did anything.  Maybe they did maybe they didn't.  I just can't tell.  If I just saw the video without being told who did what to who, I might guess that the woman in black behind the woman in blue was grabbing the blue woman's ass.  But that would still be completely speculative because you just can't tell.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 17, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Like so many surveillance videos, this doesn't provide any definitive information.  I see two boys, and I can't see if either of them did anything.  Maybe they did maybe they didn't.  I just can't tell.  If I just saw the video without being told who did what to who, I might guess that the woman in black behind the woman in blue was grabbing the blue woman's ass.  But that would still be completely speculative because you just can't tell.

I never met Nixon personally.  So it simply can't be definitively determined he was ever President.

Or are you deliberately missing the implication that weaponized women are a danger to society?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.