The LEFT's beef with white people EXPLAINED

Started by pr126, October 17, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on October 29, 2018, 04:43:25 AM
The reason why the left is partnering with Muslims because the migrant Muslims are used as schock troups to destabilize society.

It is a symbiotic arrangement (for now) because Muslim are using the left to spread Islam and get a foothold in western countries.

Either way, it won’t end well for the rest of us.

Ah. So somebody told you about that secret meeting between all the Leftists and the Muslims where we planned to take down the Right (who totally don't have similar ideals to Muslims at all). You've caught us all red handed.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 29, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
Ah. So somebody told you about that secret meeting between all the Leftists and the Muslims where we planned to take down the Right (who totally don't have similar ideals to Muslims at all). You've caught us all red handed.

The Kaiser hired Lenin to destroy the Russian Empire.  No conspiracy at all there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 29, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
And don't us Lefties HATE religion, particularly ones that come across as domineering?  Islam seems like something us dirty commies would be resolutely against.  But hey, if it destabilizes society, I guess that's something we can get behind.  I mean, that's basically our raison d'etre.

Step #1 - destabilize society
Step #2 - ?
Step #3 - liberal paradise

pr126

Leftist governments in western Europe are importing millions of Muslim men, but no criticism allowed either of the uncontrolled immigration or of Islam.

Dissenters will be punished. Islamophobes get a visit from the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-TY732s-4

Hydra009

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 19, 2018, 12:50:48 AM
Real reasons the Left has problems with white people:

1. They don't.

2. The Left wants equality, and whites in the West have long held the majority in numbers and power. As a result, any attempts to lift up minorities is seen by white Conservatives as an attack on them.

I'm Left and I'm White.  Let's put that in two catergories...

"I'm Left" - The progress of the world has always been "left".  The "left" has general human progress in mind.  If the "right" was in charge, we would still be living in caves.  And engaging in tribal warfare over local fruits and rabbits.

"I'm White".  This is almost a joke.  Skin color is merely a general response to available sunlight.  The further north you are, the more you need sunlight and the less melonin you have, the more exposure.  People who had slightly less melonin in the northern climes were slightly healthier and produced more children. 

It is not a mystery, and skin color is not meaningful in homo sapiens beyond cultural prejudices.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 03, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
I'm Left and I'm White.  Let's put that in two catergories...

"I'm Left" - The progress of the world has always been "left".  The "left" has general human progress in mind.  If the "right" was in charge, we would still be living in caves.  And engaging in tribal warfare over local fruits and rabbits.

"I'm White".  This is almost a joke.  Skin color is merely a general response to available sunlight.  The further north you are, the more you need sunlight and the less melonin you have, the more exposure.  People who had slightly less melonin in the northern climes were slightly healthier and produced more children. 

It is not a mystery, and skin color is not meaningful in homo sapiens beyond cultural prejudices.

Sans-culotte. And racially blind.  But that is old style.  New style, Wakanda all over your honkey ass?  Tribal warfare continues ... support your tribe or go without.  The original liberals who want better distribution of goods?  Huns and Mongols.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 03, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
Sans-culotte. And racially blind.  But that is old style.  New style, Wakanda all over your honkey ass?  Tribal warfare continues ... support your tribe or go without.  The original liberals who want better distribution of goods?  Huns and Mongols.

My tribe is humanity.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 09, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
You choose the wrong species.

Which would you prefer?  Dolphins with no hands?  Octupi with small rains?  Raccoons easily baffled by combination locks? Elephants with overgrown teeth?  Chimps who knuckle-walk?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 09, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
Which would you prefer?  Dolphins with no hands?  Octupi with small rains?  Raccoons easily baffled by combination locks? Elephants with overgrown teeth?  Chimps who knuckle-walk?

Raccoons are definitely superior.  Much cuter than humans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 09, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
Raccoons are definitely superior.  Much cuter than humans.

Cute doesn't get you to the top of the food chain.  Well, OK, maybe domesticated cats.  But there is a reason why humans are not (excuse me, I need to go feed the cats)...