The LEFT's beef with white people EXPLAINED

Started by pr126, October 17, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 19, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
Hydra, did you have your account hijacked by pr or Munch?

Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I'm well into the habit of hacking peoples accounts

That's defamation of character right there.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on October 19, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
Oh yes, I'm well into the habit of hacking peoples accounts

That's defamation of character right there.
And wrongthink too.

Screaming and pointing: SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
And wrongthink too.
Screaming and pointing: SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
I think you missed the humor.

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on October 19, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
I think you missed the humor.
Probably. But there was some truth in the joke though.
Otherwise, why mention Munch?
Is he also a persona non grata according to the leftist groupthink?

Blackleaf

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't have a problem with Munch. We don't always agree, but he doesn't constantly spread right-wing propaganda on this site. I don't really have a problem with pr either. I've just learned to put most of what he posts in the stuff to ignore category. I find his stuff more boring than offensive.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 04:53:13 AMThe "cold war" after WWII is over.
Welcome to 1991.

For decades now, it's been the slow but steady march of authoritarianism, a pestilence infecting both the victors and the vanquished.  And you've clearly picked your side there.

pr126

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
Welcome to 1991.

For decades now, it's been the slow but steady march of authoritarianism, a pestilence infecting both the victors and the vanquished.  And you've clearly picked your side there.
So did over 60 million Americans in 2016. That's how Trump got elected.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 19, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Loved this.  It's good to post a good snark from time to time, isn't it?  Conservatives look so stupid when they do their victim thing.  If they could only see how silly they look crying about how mean people are to them.  It would be out right funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

You would have a point, if all White males were millionaires (relative to their home society).  Otherwise, this is just more sans-cullotte revolutionary drivel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Without some authority, there is no point in having laws or borders (aka legal jurisdictions) ... but then that is the Leftist gambit (until they can seize power).  Anarchist were useful idiots for Lenin's time also.  The anarchists always lose in the end, if not to the current authoritarians, to the successor authoritarians.  Lenin couldn't stay allied to the Russian anarchists too long, after a woman anarchist tried to assassinate him.  You have to be very careful around feminists ... including Ms Corday (assassinated Mr Marat).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

The gas chambers will be busy once the Jacobins get in power.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

An oddly accurate and self-damning statement.  That couldn't possibly have been the intent, but I'll take it.

Also, I'd like to add that the 62.9 million who supported Trump were opposed by 65.8 million who supported Clinton.

So even in this conservative fantasy land where Trump is beloved by the masses, if you want to be honest (and I dunno why you'd start now), you'd have to acknowledge that even more of the masses dislike him.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
An oddly accurate and self-damning statement.  That couldn't possibly have been the intent, but I'll take it.

Also, I'd like to add that the 62.9 million who supported Trump were opposed by 65.8 million who supported Clinton.

So even in this conservative fantasy land where Trump is beloved by the masses, if you want to be honest (and I dunno why you'd start now), you'd have to acknowledge that even more of the masses dislike him.

USA is dead.  Half Nazi, half Stalinist.  Nuke it!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

65.8 million supported Clinton?
How many of those were either "undocumented" or dead or invented persons?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 19, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't have a problem with Munch. We don't always agree, but he doesn't constantly spread right-wing propaganda on this site. I don't really have a problem with pr either. I've just learned to put most of what he posts in the stuff to ignore category. I find his stuff more boring than offensive.
I agree. Munch is pretty reasonable for the most part. And while I don't have the same stance on every view as he does, he often at least presents his points in a decently reasonable way

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
65.8 million supported Clinton?
How many of those were either "undocumented" or dead or invented persons?

In tight elections, it only takes a few fictional ballots.  That is why both parties love close elections.  They are less likely to be caught.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.