The LEFT's beef with white people EXPLAINED

Started by pr126, October 17, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Marxist have worked on this for a century.
Will it finally achieve the imagined utopia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVruEq-Gupk

Baruch

That is easy ...

China pays for propaganda ...

Cuba pays for propaganda ...

Russia pays for propaganda ...

Venezuela pays for propaganda ...

Pick the odd man out.  They aren't sufficiently non-White or non-European.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Real reasons the Left has problems with white people:

1. They don't.

2. The Left wants equality, and whites in the West have long held the majority in numbers and power. As a result, any attempts to lift up minorities is seen by white Conservatives as an attack on them.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Draconic Aiur

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 19, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

1. They don't.

2. The Left wants equality, and whites in the West have long held the majority in numbers and power. As a result, any attempts to lift up minorities is seen by white Conservatives as an attack on them.
To be fair, when you start running out of seats and you gotta make a choice, the conservatives are at a clear disadvantage and will likely disproportionately get the boot.

Cause no one gets along with these people - not women, not black people, not brown people, not scientists, not professors, not young people, not gays, and definitely not atheists.

Just ask people who have to sit down with them over the holidays.  Getting triggered by Nike or Keurig or Starbucks cups or transgender bathrooms or (God forbid) someone not saying Merry Christmas to them.  Going off on bizarre rants about how global warming isn't happening/is overblown/is good, how lazy "illegals" are taking all "our" jobs, and how diversity really means white genocide.

If anyone's getting booted off the island, it's them.  And they know that.  That's why they have to parade diversity as a boogieman to try to get every rube they can to put the brakes on diversity.  And I hate to break it, but that ship has sailed.  There's no putting the gene back into that bottle.

Whether it's abortion or gays or non-whites, conservatives sure know how to pick their battles.  And yet somehow, they stay alive even armed with the worst long-term strategies.  Meanwhile, liberal politicians drown in their own sinks.  ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯

PickelledEggs

Ah another video of the extreme right butchering an explaination of the extreme left supplied by your friendly neighborhood pr

Thanks for the nonsense, as usual.

Maybe I'd take it seriously if it was the left explaining why the left is doing whatever your saying, but alas... it is another baseless video, as always

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 19, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
Ah another video of the extreme right butchering an explaination of the extreme left supplied by your friendly neighborhood pr

Thanks for the nonsense, as usual.

Maybe I'd take it seriously if it was the left explaining why the left is doing whatever your saying, but alas... it is another baseless video, as always
I gotta tell you guys, as a WHITE guy who once went to a demonrat meeting, I have NEVER felt more persecuted in my whole life.  This must be how the Jews felt.  Scratch that.  Aside from Melania Trump, there has never been a more bullied person than the god-fearing American white male.

The nonbinary person organizing it was a black demiqueer-shequeen and szhe had a button that said "Kill whitey" on the front.  Everyone else was the same way.  There were Black Panthers (the political group, not fans of the film), commies, Islamic terrorists (aka muslims) who somehow were mutual friends with the commies, Tumblr feminists (who are super common IRL), PC principal, Vegans who want to murder meat-murderers to show that murder is wrong, etc.  You know, the standard liberal gang.

Well, they made it clear that they hate Jesus and America, like crime, and hate all white people.

That's why, I - as a white person - can no longer stand idly by and watch these people attack my race (I dunno why I value race above everything else *shrugs*).  Today, I walk away.  #WalkAwayIsA100%RealNon-AstroturfMovementWhoseMembersAreRealPeople

pr126

1. They don't.

Now compare the numbers of the white (conservatives) in the west to the rest of the population on the planet.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
Now compare the numbers of the whites (conservatives) in the west to the rest of the population on the planet.

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2018, 01:57:03 AM
I gotta tell you guys, as a WHITE guy who once went to a demonrat meeting, I have NEVER felt more persecuted in my whole life.  This must be how the Jews felt.  Scratch that.  Aside from Melania Trump, there has never been a more bullied person than the god-fearing American white male.

The nonbinary person organizing it was a black demiqueer-shequeen and szhe had a button that said "Kill whitey" on the front.  Everyone else was the same way.  There were Black Panthers (the political group, not fans of the film), commies, Islamic terrorists (aka muslims) who somehow were mutual friends with the commies, Tumblr feminists (who are super common IRL), PC principal, Vegans who want to murder meat-murderers to show that murder is wrong, etc.  You know, the standard liberal gang.

Well, they made it clear that they hate Jesus and America, like crime, and hate all white people.

That's why, I - as a white person - can no longer stand idly by and watch these people attack my race (I dunno why I value race above everything else *shrugs*).  Today, I walk away.  #WalkAwayIsA100%RealNon-AstroturfMovementWhoseMembersAreRealPeople
Hydra, did you have your account hijacked by pr or Munch?

Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pr126

My political wrongthink can be attributed to the communist education back in the early 1950's in Hungary under the Stalinist rule.

The "cold war" after WWII is over.
The west has lost - culturally, morally, ideologically.

Baruch

1. They don't.

Good, then please donate all you have, until you are equal to a dying Somali.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
My political wrongthink can be attributed to the communist education back in the early 1950's in Hungary under the Stalinist rule.

The "cold war" after WWII is over.
The west has lost - culturally, morally, ideologically.

The Borg just keep adapting their collectivist feminist parasitism.  They didn't die out in 1991.  Because communist psychopathy is a part of the human personality spectrum and social unavoidable social spectrum,.  Back in cave man days though, if some guy said he wanted to redistribute your meat for you (Rousseau was totally wrong), you gave him the Otzi treatment (the guy was murdered).  In fact, in a hunting troop of maybe two dozen (half women one way and half children orthogonally) the meat providers were a minority back then, but at least the parasites were close family members.

I must say ... the UN Agenda 21 plan for genocide is looking better all the time.  Guys who don't pull their own weight in the hunting party, have unfortunate accidents when near mammoths.  The women and children can just shut up, if they want part of my high protein diet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteGood, then please donate all you have, until you are equal to a dying Somali.

No, equality doesn't work that way.
It means that every Somali will be able to afford a Samsung S9+ at $850.00.

Wait. Would that make then every Somali a capitalist oppressor?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
No, equality doesn't work that way.
It means that every Somali will be able to afford a Samsung S9+ at $850.00.

Wait. Would that make then every Somali a capitalist oppressor?

Marxism is s disease.  A disease of any society advanced enough to have jealous slackers who aren't killed at birth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

Loved this.  It's good to post a good snark from time to time, isn't it?  Conservatives look so stupid when they do their victim thing.  If they could only see how silly they look crying about how mean people are to them.  It would be out right funny if it wasn't so pathetic.