News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Have To Leave For A While

Started by Cavebear, October 14, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

This a the best place I've been for a couple of decades.  But it is too addictive.  So much that I'm not getting anything done in life.  I stay up all night (been online 18 hours at the moment).  So it is either "here" or real life. 

I love some of you to pieces (yes even Baruch), but I'm addicted and there is only one cure for that.  I have to leave at least for a while while I get the rest of my life back in order. 

When I stay online here I drink and smoke too much.  I could be trite and say "dang that is really messing up the walls in the house", but you know what I mean.

And I think I've said about all I have to say for a while. 

Thanks for all the babel fish, 42, and knowing that there really are atheists "out there". 

I may return.  Until then, keep on keeping on. 

Cavebear
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

I care for your health too.  Been worried that your lifestyle was getting too irregular.  But seniors often need less sleep.  My sleep has become more irregular in the last 4 months.  But I don't smoke or drink, and I still work full time.

I hope to read you again.  You wouldn't let me "like" you .. or you would have a higher count.

Your retired home life seems well centered ... a good place to regroup ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

We'll miss you CB, but you know that already. Place won't be the same.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

Hope to see you again Some day Cave.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

I'll give you a week before you come crawling back.

Gawdzilla Sama

You need a timer to remind you to put the mouse down, that's all. Besides, you got here seven years after I did and you're less than two dozen posts behind me.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on October 14, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
This a the best place I've been for a couple of decades.  But it is too addictive.  So much that I'm not getting anything done in life.  I stay up all night (been online 18 hours at the moment).  So it is either "here" or real life. 

I love some of you to pieces (yes even Baruch), but I'm addicted and there is only one cure for that.  I have to leave at least for a while while I get the rest of my life back in order. 

When I stay online here I drink and smoke too much.  I could be trite and say "dang that is really messing up the walls in the house", but you know what I mean.

And I think I've said about all I have to say for a while. 

Thanks for all the babel fish, 42, and knowing that there really are atheists "out there". 

I may return.  Until then, keep on keeping on. 

Cavebear
The Doctor makes no readout. Read UNHAPPY MACNAM. UNHAPPY MACNAM. SYSTAT. UPTIME 9:01. I have been awake for 9 hours, 2 minutes, 36 seconds.

I will be here to welcome you back, preferably with another Firesign Theatre quote.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

This is not a good read, Cavebear.  Take care of yourself.  See you later...............................hopefully.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sal1981

Hakurei Reimu

Yeah, don't burn yourself out here. I've had experience. I've had to take breaks from this forum, too.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

aitm

So fuck off......

wat?

He ain't around to read it anyhoo.

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Watch out, he may still be lurking! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: aitm on October 20, 2018, 05:24:17 PM
So fuck off......

wat?

He ain't around to read it anyhoo.

I think he's leaving temporarily, not for forever. He's going to see that eventually. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--