Author Topic: Erdogan and Autocratic Turkey  (Read 834 times)

Re: Erdogan and Autocratic Turkey
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 04:50:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The sad thing is that Turkey ALMOST became a functioning democracy.  They came SO CLOSE...

After Ataturk the decline of turkland began... The young turkish state's democracy improvment remained limited in his lifetime. After he died the external(non national) powers started keeping the power(by deep state and nato) in their hands.

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
We'll get past that...

Upper class does not want the commoners to wake up.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2018, 05:16:21 PM »
Upper class does not want the commoners to wake up.

It takes a democratic base to support a democracy.  Turkey had an "insuffiency".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »
I'd rather slam my car door on my head.

CGI is your friend.  I would love one of Hillary turning into a Jackie-o-lantern.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »
Americans have no ideas.  Right.  Declaration Of Independence, Constitution...

British ideas.  All the smart people, were Tories, who left after 1783.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Baruch

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2018, 08:44:04 PM »
Just heading off the inevitable tu quoque "rebuttal".

The butts have it.

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2018, 09:23:00 AM »
I'm rather concerned about DrunkenShoe. We had kept in touch for a while then she just fell off the radar completely about a year ago. Has anyone heard anything at all from her this past year?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 09:58:49 AM »
I'm rather concerned about DrunkenShoe. We had kept in touch for a while then she just fell off the radar completely about a year ago. Has anyone heard anything at all from her this past year?

She has been posting here just this past week.

Offline SGOS

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2018, 10:07:12 AM »
I thought you had fallen off the radar too.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2018, 10:20:00 AM »

I am here, APA. I am OK.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 10:59:28 AM »
Yes, what has been going on in Turkey is completely cut out of the world politics, esp American policy, right guys? And Turkey shot a war plane belonged to fucking Russia, no less, without the knowledge of any Nato country, esp. the US to begin with, just because they violated the air space. Pfffft.

You are still on about the rouge middle east dictator against America plot? Seriously? Guys...lol. 

Offline Baruch

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
Yes, what has been going on in Turkey is completely cut out of the world politics, esp American policy, right guys? And Turkey shot a war plane belonged to fucking Russia, no less, without the knowledge of any Nato country, esp. the US to begin with, just because they violated the air space. Pfffft.

You are still on about the rouge middle east dictator against America plot? Seriously? Guys...lol.

I figure anything in print, in any language or medium, is lies.  The world is ruled by Satan, father of lies.  So maybe al-Assad is a nice guy after all.  If America is against Putin ... then I have to think, he is a good guy also.  America is more feral than Turkey, any day.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
I figure anything in print, in any language or medium, is lies.  The world is ruled by Satan, father of lies.  So maybe al-Assad is a nice guy after all.  If America is against Putin ... then I have to think, he is a good guy also.  America is more feral than Turkey, any day.

Lol, Baruch. Forget about it, I am having this conversation since I joined this forum for the first time back in 2010. Closing in on a decade. I really don't have the energy and I think I don't care any more. I don't mean to be rude. It's just... good guys, bad guys. *Rolls eyes.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2018, 03:55:53 PM »
Lol, Baruch. Forget about it, I am having this conversation since I joined this forum for the first time back in 2010. Closing in on a decade. I really don't have the energy and I think I don't care any more. I don't mean to be rude. It's just... good guys, bad guys. *Rolls eyes.

You could start a blog...  Getting the pictures down to size alone would take up a lot of your time.  ;)
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk