News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

No Clapping!

Started by pr126, October 05, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on October 07, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
you can find some information here.  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/university-clapping-ban/
If you actually want to know more...
Thanks, but actual facts are not necessary.  Understanding interferes with nurturing a grudge.  Don't spoil it.  Some of PR3's Utube buddies went to great lengths to trigger him, and he's right where he wants to be.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on October 08, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
How about admitting you had no idea what you were talking about and shared a sensationalist load of b.s.? Would that be too offensive?

Well said!  Sometimes people just says things they don't understand.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 10, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
Well said!  Sometimes people just says things they don't understand.

Do you get out the OED every time you speak or write?  Then ... almost all the time we say or write things we don't understand.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
Do you get out the OED every time you speak or write?  Then ... almost all the time we say or write things we don't understand.

Not the OED, but sometimes the Websters Third New International.  My aunt worked on that, so I have a preference.  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 10, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
Not the OED, but sometimes the Websters Third New International.  My aunt worked on that, so I have a preference.  LOL!

It is so disappointing when you discover you made a mistake at the beginning, corrupting the whole work ... starting in the letter "a".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

I can assure you, whatevers happening in our universities are just bubbles these thin skinned idiots protect themselves with, not prepared to face the big scary world once they leave. These places are microcosms and matter less then they think they do. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on October 11, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
I can assure you, whatevers happening in our universities are just bubbles these thin skinned idiots protect themselves with, not prepared to face the big scary world once they leave. These places are microcosms and matter less then they think they do. 
When they grow up, scared from the real world they will be very easy to control.
Do what you are told. Obey or else!

The long march through the institutions is preparing the next generations for absolute rule.
There will be no opposition.
Most university students do not realize that they are already puppets on the string controlled by their professors.

George Orwell wrote a novel about this.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on October 11, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Defenestrate academia.  Time machine send 60s college students to Nam.  In Britain today, rebuild the Royal Navy with ... press gangs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2018, 09:09:42 PM
It is so disappointing when you discover you made a mistake at the beginning, corrupting the whole work ... starting in the letter "a".

Yeah "ox".