Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Four liberal defenses of Islam debunked

Started by GSOgymrat, December 10, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 21, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
Baruch is our Jar Jar Binks...

I am the only one who gets Jar Jar.  He is (and I know I am alone in this) my favorite character ... excepting Yoda of course.  Nihilist you are, no snake soup you get.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
I am the only one who gets Jar Jar.  He is (and I know I am alone in this) my favorite character ... excepting Yoda of course.  Nihilist you are, no snake soup you get.
No, not quite alone.  I have Jar Jar on my desk.  Along with Taz.  And a lava carved Spook (looks like Mad Mag. spook--the black one.).  And a stylized doggie for all of my best pals that have died and a Yankee logo that lights up.  Don't know what this has to do with anything, but I do like Jar Jar.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 22, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
No, not quite alone.  I have Jar Jar on my desk.  Along with Taz.  And a lava carved Spook (looks like Mad Mag. spook--the black one.).  And a stylized doggie for all of my best pals that have died and a Yankee logo that lights up.  Don't know what this has to do with anything, but I do like Jar Jar.

Yes!  I knew I liked you for some reason.  We are no like pr126, who admitted his inner-child died long ago ;-(

Well, for the other posters, they are more like teenagers, all angst.  You and I are pre-teen.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 21, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
Baruch is our Jar Jar Binks...

Well, I meant how do they relate to us in time, but you cracked me up about Baruch being our Jar Jar Binks!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 25, 2018, 10:10:49 PM
Well, I meant how do they relate to us in time, but you cracked me up about Baruch being our Jar Jar Binks!

So are you Chewbacca also?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.