Author Topic: 9 questions atheists can't answer about Allah/Islam - Debunked.  (Read 372 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: 9 questions atheists can't answer about Allah/Islam - Debunked.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 12:29:55 PM »
That isn't an ice patch!  Swim!
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That isn't an ice patch!  Swim!

Sensitive joke...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I was almost there with co-workers...  Just far back in traffic to not realize what was happening.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 12:37:49 PM »
Yes, I remember that one on TV.  It can be really challenging to de-ice an airplane in a snow storm.
שלום

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 01:21:45 PM »
What I find is how Christians and Muslims use the same arguments to show how their religions are obviously the correct ones. It's also pretty telling how many of these videos they keep making, no matter how many times these same questions are debunked. It's not that they don't know the answers; it's that they don't want to.
They're not trying to persuade unbelievers or infidels of the truth of their religion, they're just trying to give pseudo-justifications to those who already believe but don't have the thinking skills or knowledge to see the illogic. They just want to make it seem that they know what they're talking about, even though they really have no idea what the hell they're talking about.
"The Republicans went from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution."
Any Borowitz

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 01:30:24 PM »
Yes, I remember that one on TV.  It can be really challenging to de-ice an airplane in a snow storm.

Easier then than later...

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 01:35:37 PM »
They're not trying to persuade unbelievers or infidels of the truth of their religion, they're just trying to give pseudo-justifications to those who already believe but don't have the thinking skills or knowledge to see the illogic. They just want to make it seem that they know what they're talking about, even though they really have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

I disagree somewhat.  Christians and Moslems are the most evangelistic believers on Earth. Hindus and Buddists and Jews are strong believers, but they aren't looking on my street for converts.  For local peace and quiet on MY street, give me Jews every time.  They don't WANT you, LOL!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »

That is typical of the monkey style of speech and writing.  It comes out sort of organized, but they never actually understood what they were saying or writing.  Like that high function psychopath I highlighted awhile back.

Yes.  We prefer our exclusive club.  No need to let in the hoi polloi.
שלום

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2018, 06:51:04 PM »
Yeah, the flat foot floogie with the hoi polloi! LOL
"The Republicans went from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution."
Any Borowitz

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 05:45:16 AM »
That is typical of the monkey style of speech and writing.  It comes out sort of organized, but they never actually understood what they were saying or writing.  Like that high function psychopath I highlighted awhile back.

Yes.  We prefer our exclusive club.  No need to let in the hoi polloi.

You really DO have a thing for monkeys, don't you?  Just saying you associate humans with them a lot.  That was a LONG time ago (about 29 MYA).  You should really switch to chimps.  Also not our lineage, but at least closer in time.   I mean, if you INSIST on being wrong, better to be less wrong.   

Offline Baruch

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 06:28:54 AM »
You really DO have a thing for monkeys, don't you?  Just saying you associate humans with them a lot.  That was a LONG time ago (about 29 MYA).  You should really switch to chimps.  Also not our lineage, but at least closer in time.   I mean, if you INSIST on being wrong, better to be less wrong.

Are you denying evolution?  I deny progress, you single celled cilia.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 06:35:35 AM »
Are you denying evolution?  I deny progress, you single celled cilia.

Both early and modern theists like to declaim that "Darwin said we descended from monkeys" as if that was a thing of shame.  Of course we did.  We also descended from reptiles, amphibians, fish, and a few simpler creatures.

It's the chimpanzee descent that is actually inaccurate.   We and them had a common primate ancestor, but we were never chimps.  They became chimps all on their own separate from our evolutionary path.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 06:37:15 AM »
Both early and modern theists like to declaim that "Darwin said we descended from monkeys" as if that was a thing of shame.  Of course we did.  We also descended from reptiles, amphibians, fish, and a few simpler creatures.

It's the chimpanzee descent that is actually inaccurate.   We and them had a common primate ancestor, but we were never chimps.  They became chimps all on their own separate from our evolutionary path.

Correct.  And I knew that already (aping you).
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2018, 06:41:51 AM »
Correct.  And I knew that already (aping you).

One would never guess that based on your continued reference to humans as "monkeys".  And are you familiar with how African Americans view the term?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 06:47:09 AM »
One would never guess that based on your continued reference to humans as "monkeys".  And are you familiar with how African Americans view the term?

Are you familiar with SJWs ... who refer to you and me as ... The Problem.

It is fair, to call everyone the same %&%%*&%&.  Your problem if you don't take it as a complement.

I work with lots of African-Americans.  And I am sensitive around them, and Native Americans too.  Go ask the Pope of Political Correctness to control speech.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 07:37:35 AM »
Are you familiar with SJWs ... who refer to you and me as ... The Problem.

It is fair, to call everyone the same %&%%*&%&.  Your problem if you don't take it as a complement.

I work with lots of African-Americans.  And I am sensitive around them, and Native Americans too.  Go ask the Pope of Political Correctness to control speech.

If you were, you would not use the term "monkey" so casually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk