Facebook & It's Enabling of Hate Speech

Started by Shiranu, September 24, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

It is racist and misogynist to point out the bogostity of liberal rhetoric.  And very White and male too.

I find that Democrats hate anyone who isn't.  And DNC hates any Democrat who isn't  And the Clintons hate any DNC who isn't.  It is hate speech all the way down.  I love it ... a portion of humanity who I can't support, keeps undermining themselves, by imitating the little girl possessed by Satan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on September 24, 2018, 09:16:46 PM
When your program is being used to mobilize ethnic genocide, I think the "neutrality" line is a crock of shit.

I'll agree with that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 27, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
I'll agree with that.

There is nothing wrong with genocide ... or are you going back to England, after giving everything to Native Americans?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 27, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
There is nothing wrong with genocide ... or are you going back to England, after giving everything to Native Americans?

Reality in the present doesn't forgive wrongs in the past.   "The Past" sure is convenient though.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 27, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
Reality in the present doesn't forgive wrongs in the past.   "The Past" sure is convenient though.

If I killed your parents in the distant past, would you forgive me?  Didn't think so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 27, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
If I killed your parents in the distant past, would you forgive me?  Didn't think so.

I wouldn't be around to know.  Heck, if you disturbed them that Christmas eve (I can count), I wouldn't be here as I am.  Maybe I'd be month younger and be even more annoying.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 27, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
I wouldn't be around to know.  Heck, if you disturbed them that Christmas eve (I can count), I wouldn't be here as I am.  Maybe I'd be month younger and be even more annoying.

You aren't annoying.  Don't flatter yourself.

On the prior point ...

America in our lifetime genocided Vietnamese and Iraqis.  As Americans we were responsible for that (in the latter case we were both taxpayers and government employees).  If must be OK if America did it, and OK with us since we participated in it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 27, 2018, 07:17:55 PM
You aren't annoying.  Don't flatter yourself.

I don't flatter myself very often.  But hey, if YOU don't find me annoying, I'm free of the possible concern.