News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anne Hathaway beautifully explains

Started by pr126, September 20, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on September 20, 2018, 11:24:57 PM
Shiranu wrote:And me, sweetheart. How could you forget me?

I will give you credit, that is something Munch is actually significantly worse than you about. Yes, you have your little blips of utterly lacking any self awareness... but I wouldn't say it's a character defining feature of yourself, and frankly we all have those moments. But it's one thing to fuck up every once in awhile, and entirely another to have your entire online persona be built around that failure.

For all your faults, you at least more often than not go more than one thread without accusing everyone in it who disagrees with you of the exact same faults you exhibit, often times in the very same post you are throwing stones in and without a hint of any type of introspection. So respect where respect is due... there are many things that you do that annoy me to no end, but that aint one of them.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on September 20, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
I will give you credit, that is something Munch is actually significantly worse than you about. Yes, you have your little blips of utterly lacking any self awareness... but I wouldn't say it's a character defining feature of yourself, and frankly we all have those moments. But it's one thing to fuck up every once in awhile, and entirely another to have your entire online persona be built around that failure.

For all your faults, you at least more often than not go more than one thread without accusing everyone in it who disagrees with you of the exact same faults you exhibit, often times in the very same post you are throwing stones in and without a hint of any type of introspection. So respect where respect is due... there are many things that you do that annoy me to no end, but that aint one of them.

Thank you, dear. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!