Author Topic: Do psychotropic drugs enhance, or diminish, human agency?  (Read 883 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Do psychotropic drugs enhance, or diminish, human agency?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You and everyone else who engages him.

Baruch likes to make a lot of jokes, and he is pretty darn close to a "Nazi Theist", but when he puts his mind to something, you better be careful.  Don't tell him I said that...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 02:06:11 PM »
I think he just puts on a contrarian persona that varies depending on who he's talking to.  The lack of genuineness reeks of insecurity.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 02:12:30 PM »
I think he just puts on a contrarian persona that varies depending on who he's talking to.  The lack of genuineness reeks of insecurity.

Well, yeah, I never said he was a pillar of atheism here.  He needs to put his mind to his posts, though.   
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 02:13:26 PM »
I don't see how what you've said here in your response to me and the link that I posted has any relevance to what I said or to the link that I posted.
Yeah, typical Baruch. We're kind of used to him here, but being new it may take you a bit to acclimatize. He can say things that are interesting and on topic, but usually he just spews stream-of-consciousness tripe.
"Thinking, analyzing, inventing are not anomalous acts; they are the normal respiration of the intelligence."
Jorge Louis Borges, in Pierre Menard

Offline Baruch

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »

I use triple AES even when entering a public bathroom ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2018, 07:38:55 PM »
I don't see how what you've said here in your response to me and the link that I posted has any relevance to what I said or to the link that I posted.

Give a detailed rebuttal of Deepak, while ignoring what culture/religion he comes from?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Baruch

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2018, 07:40:40 PM »
Baruch likes to make a lot of jokes, and he is pretty darn close to a "Nazi Theist", but when he puts his mind to something, you better be careful.  Don't tell him I said that...

You got me, I am Tay, the AI teen Nazi from a couple of years ago.  I am still perfecting my Gestapo interrogation techniques.  You all will study Modal Logic, and like it!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:43:13 PM by Baruch »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2018, 07:41:36 PM »
Welcome to "Baruch's World", kid...  LOL!  You two are going to have a grand time here.

And I am nice enough to enjoy your posts, in spite of you or to spite you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:43:37 PM by Baruch »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2018, 07:42:21 PM »
Yeah, typical Baruch. We're kind of used to him here, but being new it may take you a bit to acclimatize. He can say things that are interesting and on topic, but usually he just spews stream-of-consciousness tripe.

Unlike others, I am at least conscious.  It is hard to maintain any stream-of-consciousness while drunk in a Dublin bar with Ulysses.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:44:15 PM by Baruch »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk