Author Topic: APOCALYPSE COW!  (Read 402 times)

Re: APOCALYPSE COW!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 02:37:30 PM »
What can I say, I'm a lackadaisical kind of guy.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"The Republicans went from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution."
Any Borowitz

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 02:40:08 PM »
What can I say, I'm a lackadaisical kind of guy.

I once read that watching Siefeld (never watched it myself ever) was like having a room with a view of a wall.  Nothing quite there.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2018, 06:28:56 PM »
This is the best thread title ever.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 06:54:06 PM »
Yeah, but I stole it from the article, so I can't take credit.
"The Republicans went from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution."
Any Borowitz

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2018, 06:53:27 AM »
Not to make light of color, but I recall reading a personal account from someone.  She and her sister were arguing whether a particular dress was "apricot" or "salmon".  Their brother walked in and said it was "cantaloupe".  He worked at a paint store.

My bedroom is "aztec rouge", my computer room is "blueberry mist", my living room is "hunter green".  My TV room is "some dark red".  You can't know them all, LOL!
My B-I-L bought some paint for his livingroom, a color called "Taurus Tan". I immediately dubbed it "Bullshit Brown". But not outloud.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 01:37:04 AM »
My B-I-L bought some paint for his livingroom, a color called "Taurus Tan". I immediately dubbed it "Bullshit Brown". But not outloud.

I'll bet the polite term was "chocolate", but I get your point.  There ARE some colors no one but the most dedicated artist should ever use in the house.  I doubt any color that can be described biologically works in a house.

Online Munch

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 05:11:57 AM »
Not to make light of color, but I recall reading a personal account from someone.  She and her sister were arguing whether a particular dress was "apricot" or "salmon".  Their brother walked in and said it was "cantaloupe".  He worked at a paint store.

My bedroom is "aztec rouge", my computer room is "blueberry mist", my living room is "hunter green".  My TV room is "some dark red".  You can't know them all, LOL!

Wait, you mean additional caves right?

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 05:24:21 AM »
Wait, you mean additional caves right?

I call them "dens", but I usually refer to them as "rooms" for the convenience of others to understand. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk