College Course: Heterosexuality Is Not “Natural”

Started by pr126, September 11, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
The crimes of our elders are not inherited...  But also cannot be ignored.  Still, time frees us of our cultural past eventually.

The Catholic Church disagrees ... in Latin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

So the title is hyperbole and it's just a class teaching people how not to be dicks.

Speaking of hyperbole, I'm signing up for the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. Who's with me?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 12, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
So the title is hyperbole and it's just a class teaching people how not to be dicks.

Speaking of hyperbole, I'm signing up for the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. Who's with me?

oh sounds fun, shall I bring sandwiches?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

There COULD be fewer of us.  But let's assume I mean birth control.  Conventional warfare is expensive and inefficient.  It only kills off the males, which has little effect.  If you want to reduce the deer population around you, you kill the does, not the stags. 

BTW, I suppose I'm a member of your group.  The idea of having children never appealed to me.  Too many of us as it is.  In spite of my superlative genes...

But you need a better (and pronouncable) acronym.  How about The Human Everywhere Stopping Effort (THESE).  OK, that was bad.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Well Dr Kavorkian ... anti-natalist isn't enough?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.