Author Topic: College Course: Heterosexuality Is Not “Natural”  (Read 407 times)

Online Baruch

Re: College Course: Heterosexuality Is Not “Natural”
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 07:22:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The crimes of our elders are not inherited...  But also cannot be ignored.  Still, time frees us of our cultural past eventually.

The Catholic Church disagrees ... in Latin.
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 08:26:41 AM »
So the title is hyperbole and it's just a class teaching people how not to be dicks.

Speaking of hyperbole, I'm signing up for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Who's with me?

Offline Munch

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2018, 09:04:04 AM »
So the title is hyperbole and it's just a class teaching people how not to be dicks.

Speaking of hyperbole, I'm signing up for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Who's with me?

oh sounds fun, shall I bring sandwiches?

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 09:04:43 AM »

There COULD be fewer of us.  But let's assume I mean birth control.  Conventional warfare is expensive and inefficient.  It only kills off the males, which has little effect.  If you want to reduce the deer population around you, you kill the does, not the stags. 

BTW, I suppose I'm a member of your group.  The idea of having children never appealed to me.  Too many of us as it is.  In spite of my superlative genes...

But you need a better (and pronouncable) acronym.  How about The Human Everywhere Stopping Effort (THESE).  OK, that was bad.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Baruch

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2018, 01:06:55 PM »

Well Dr Kavorkian ... anti-natalist isn't enough?
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk