Was America divided between globalists and evangelists?

Started by SoldierofFortune, September 08, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Someone who is on TV programmes in Turkland says insistingly that the people who decide on America's destiny are evangelists.
They are sects. Universitiyies in America are in their hands.

What are your opinions?

Unbeliever

Well, right now America is in the hands of a madman and his super-wealthy masters. That may be Putin, or it may be Bob Mercer, but either way we're in big trouble. He's apparently supported "bigly" by the evangelical faction, too, and that's really scary.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2018, 07:49:54 PM
Well, right now America is in the hands of a madman and his super-wealthy masters. That may be Putin, or it may be Bob Mercer, but either way we're in big trouble. He's apparently supported "bigly" by the evangelical faction, too, and that's really scary.

Well, Do you think CIA is wathing this site?
I think there is nowhere CIA doesnt watch on the 'net... Because of this, hush  : )

Can you say who that a madman is?

Unbeliever

I really doubt the CIA or the NSC or any of the other alphabets have the man-power to watch literally everything on the net. But, of course, I could be wrong...
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 08, 2018, 07:33:30 PM
Someone who is on TV programmes in Turkland says insistingly that the people who decide on America's destiny are evangelists.
They are sects. Universitiyies in America are in their hands.

What are your opinions?
You're batshit.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
I really doubt the CIA or the NSC or any of the other alphabets have the man-power to watch literally everything on the net. But, of course, I could be wrong...

According to my observations most of the Americans are believers.
The sites like this takes attention. You know...
Besides, artificial intelligience takes part in wathing the 'net...Not just man-power...

Unbeliever

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 08, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
According to my observations most of the Americans are believers.
The sites like this takes attention. You know...
Besides, artificial intelligience takes part in wathing the 'net...Not just man-power...

Hmmm, good points. With AI keeping watch we could all be under the Eye of Sauron.
God Not Found

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2018, 08:12:45 PM
Hmmm, good points. With AI keeping watch we could all be under the Eye of Sauron.

We in Turkland sometimes were catched by ''thecnical following''...

It works like, ıf you pronounce in your mobile phone some ''words'' like ''marijuana'' etc. which is illegal thing; you are cathced by Eye of Sauron...: ) then machine catch you and reports this who is someones authorized...

Unbeliever

I've heard that they do something similar here, and probably have been doing it for many years.
God Not Found

Sal1981

Are you yanking his chain?

Sounds very conspirac-y to me.

Unbeliever

No, I have indeed heard that. Don't have time today to look it up, though, the library's about to close.
God Not Found

SoldierofFortune

The ones who invent the virus, of course, invent the antivirus...or vice versa, i aint know.

Funny enough, right?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 08, 2018, 08:35:38 PM
Are you yanking his chain?

Sounds very conspirac-y to me.

You are so naive...
Sorry for you...
I wouldn't think that much of disinformation in Amarica would make the people who are illuminated on the light of non-enslavement of evanjelizm or -generally speaking- religion...

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 08, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Computer programs ... Internet web crawlers like Google uses.  No manpower required.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.