Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mecca's Royal Clock Tower

Started by Shiranu, September 05, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmtCtP5UXRk

Gotta "love" the Saudis...

-"Hey, these ancient building with ties to Mohammad and early Islam are promoting idolatry... what should we do about it?"
-"Hear me out... let's tear down our cultural roots, and then build a 12 billion dollar clock tower to beat over 30 world records and feature a 5 story shopping mall and luxury hotel rooms, all while using slave labour!"
"...Abdul, you are a genius!"

Islam condemns excess and opulence... so the Saudi's take excess and opulence to the next level. Islam condemns (and promotes because, guess what, Islam is not monolithic and a single ideology) violence... so the Saudi's fund terrorist organizations and promote violence throughout the Middle East. Islam states that all men are equal, so the Saudi's naturally have a king and royal family.

Obviously the Saudi royal family being pieces of shit, or the Wahhabi imans who helped put them in power being pieces of shit as well, is nothing new... but it is "fun" sometimes to sit back and just appreciate just how big of hypocritical dicks they actually are.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

This is why Osama Bin Ladin ... wanted to destroy the Saudi royal family.  That and they are actually crypto-Jews.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

33,767 since 9/11 [/url]

It is called jihad fi sabil Allah

Quran 2:193

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah.

Quran 9:123

O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

There are 164 jihad verses in the Quran, exhorting the believers to fight the kuffar until either they become Muslims, or they are under Muslim rule, dhimmis.

Quran 9:29
Yusuf Ali: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Islam allows Muslims to lie if it is advances islam.
For example, they say that Islam forbids harming the innocent.
But who is innocent according to Islamic sources? Only believing Muslims.

Not the kuffar or hypocrite Muslims. Everyone else is a fair target.

Might want to look into this book to see how Islam forbids violence.

The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS

QuoteThe History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS is the first one-volume history of jihad in the English language, and the first book to tell the whole truth about Islam’s bloody history in an age when Islamic jihadis are more assertive in Western countries than they have been for centuries. This book is indispensable to understanding the geopolitical situation of the twenty-first century, and ultimately to formulating strategies to reform Islam and defeat radical terror.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on September 05, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
Islam allows Muslims to lie if it is advances islam.
For example, they say that Islam forbids harming the innocent.
But who is innocent according to Islamic sources? Only believing Muslims.
Don't get me wrong I would never claim Islam is not an evil religion, but this "lying is OK" thing may have been borrowed from Paul.  I haven't read the passage, but I think Paul says it's OK to lie if its purpose is to advance Christianity.  Like you, I find that kind of lie abhorrent.  Any lie is an attempt to hide the truth.  That's the definition of a lie, and lying to hide the truth about your own ideology is exceptionally vulgar.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 05, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Don't get me wrong I would never claim Islam is not an evil religion, but this "lying is OK" thing may have been borrowed from Paul.  I haven't read the passage, but I think Paul says it's OK to lie if its purpose is to advance Christianity.  Like you, I find that kind of lie abhorrent.  Any lie is an attempt to hide the truth.  That's the definition of a lie, and lying to hide the truth about your own ideology is exceptionally vulgar.

Truthiness for all, that is the 21st century standard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on September 05, 2018, 12:02:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmtCtP5UXRk

Gotta "love" the Saudis...

-"Hey, these ancient building with ties to Mohammad and early Islam are promoting idolatry... what should we do about it?"
-"Hear me out... let's tear down our cultural roots, and then build a 12 billion dollar clock tower to beat over 30 world records and feature a 5 story shopping mall and luxury hotel rooms, all while using slave labour!"
"...Abdul, you are a genius!"

Islam condemns excess and opulence... so the Saudi's take excess and opulence to the next level. Islam condemns (and promotes because, guess what, Islam is not monolithic and a single ideology) violence... so the Saudi's fund terrorist organizations and promote violence throughout the Middle East. Islam states that all men are equal, so the Saudi's naturally have a king and royal family.

Obviously the Saudi royal family being pieces of shit, or the Wahhabi imans who helped put them in power being pieces of shit as well, is nothing new... but it is "fun" sometimes to sit back and just appreciate just how big of hypocritical dicks they actually are.

I noticed the guy said "Let us seek refuge from God" - not "let us seek refuge in God."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on September 05, 2018, 12:02:06 AMIslam states that all men are equal, so the Saudi's naturally have a king and royal family.

What? Where? The message I get from the hadiths is that Muslims > "fake Muslims," Christians, and Jews > polytheists > atheists. I don't know what Islamic texts you're reading that suggest that Muslims do not have greater worth than other human beings.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 06, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
What? Where? The message I get from the hadiths is that Muslims > "fake Muslims," Christians, and Jews > polytheists > atheists. I don't know what Islamic texts you're reading that suggest that Muslims do not have greater worth than other human beings.

Let me reword that... All Muslim men are equal.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 06, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
Let me reword that... All Muslim men are equal.

But No-True-Muslim per Salafists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Well this is gonna go over like a fart in church, I'm sure.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 06, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Well this is gonna go over like a fart in church, I'm sure.

Like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the Great Mosque.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on September 05, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

The Jesuits believe that lying in support of the faith is acceptable (and will lie about that.)

Christian scriptures are mostly lies as the book was written after the deaths of the original adherents and could not possibly be known to those who followed many decades after.  It is all made up as what later adherents THOUGHT the earlier proponents might have said.  And I have little doubt that much of the bible  was created from imagination.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 08, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
The Jesuits believe that lying in support of the faith is acceptable (and will lie about that.)

Christian scriptures are mostly lies as the book was written after the deaths of the original adherents and could not possibly be known to those who followed many decades after.  It is all made up as what later adherents THOUGHT the earlier proponents might have said.  And I have little doubt that much of the bible  was created from imagination.

Correct.  Muslims didn't invent lying.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on September 08, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Yes indeed:

Quote from: Catholic Encyclical X, 195
We [Catholics] are also under an obligation to keep secrets faithfully. And sometimes the easiest way to fulfill that duty is to say what is false, or to tell a lie.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman