Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania Priests

Started by SGOS, August 25, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 26, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
That's kind of scary.

In 1970 the media censor board was made up of ... only Catholics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Religion seems to attract people with serious psychological problems.  The sexual abuse of children and young adults is historical and seemingly unending. 

I suspect the leaders of the religions view it as a natural outlet for the lower level religious people.  After all, sodomy isn't "Real Sex" is it...  Long as it isn't a woman, you are chaste... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
Religion seems to attract people with serious psychological problems.  The sexual abuse of children and young adults is historical and seemingly unending. 

I suspect the leaders of the religions view it as a natural outlet for the lower level religious people.  After all, sodomy isn't "Real Sex" is it...  Long as it isn't a woman, you are chaste...

So you are redefining DSM V?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on August 26, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
It's very hard to think of the Roman Catholic Church, no matter how personable Pope Frank is, as anything other than a corrupt and irredeemable organization.
H. G. Wells thought the Vatican should have been bombed way back in WW2, and said so in
Crux Ansata.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 27, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
H. G. Wells thought the Vatican should have been bombed way back in WW2, and said so in
Crux Ansata.

Take away the ill-gotten wealth of most religious leaders and I'll bet they scream about their poverty.  So much for them passing through the eye of a needle...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!