Author Topic: Pennsylvania Priests  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Pennsylvania Priests
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 11:23:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's kind of scary.

In 1970 the media censor board was made up of ... only Catholics.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2018, 02:16:44 AM »
Religion seems to attract people with serious psychological problems.  The sexual abuse of children and young adults is historical and seemingly unending. 

I suspect the leaders of the religions view it as a natural outlet for the lower level religious people.  After all, sodomy isn't "Real Sex" is it...  Long as it isn't a woman, you are chaste... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »
Religion seems to attract people with serious psychological problems.  The sexual abuse of children and young adults is historical and seemingly unending. 

I suspect the leaders of the religions view it as a natural outlet for the lower level religious people.  After all, sodomy isn't "Real Sex" is it...  Long as it isn't a woman, you are chaste...

So you are redefining DSM V?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 01:30:08 PM »
It's very hard to think of the Roman Catholic Church, no matter how personable Pope Frank is, as anything other than a corrupt and irredeemable organization.
H. G. Wells thought the Vatican should have been bombed way back in WW2, and said so in
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
"In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate."
Isaac Asimov

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 01:40:20 PM »
H. G. Wells thought the Vatican should have been bombed way back in WW2, and said so in
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Take away the ill-gotten wealth of most religious leaders and I'll bet they scream about their poverty.  So much for them passing through the eye of a needle...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk