Duncan Hunter: "She did it, not me!"

Started by trdsf, August 24, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Holy smokin' snot on a stick, I hope Duncan Hunter's got a comfy couch... although maybe it's better he just stay in DC after not just throwing his wife under the bus, but backing up and doing it again.

Quote from: Rep Duncan Hunter, R-CA"She handled my finances throughout my entire military career and that continued on when I got into Congress. ... She was also the campaign manager so whatever she did, that'll be looked at too, I'm sure, but I didn't do it."

What.  A.  Scumbag.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Well, that's just a Republican, no different from any other, except most of the others haven't yet been caught.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Well, that's just a Republican, no different from any other, except most of the others haven't yet been caught.

Yep, they just think that anything they say has to believed and anything negative is just fake news.

I couldn't have gotten away with that kind of crap when I was a child...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 01:47:00 AM
Yep, they just think that anything they say has to believed and anything negative is just fake news.

I couldn't have gotten away with that kind of crap when I was a child...

Both parties favor fake news ... just different versions.  And both put out what they are told by the Deep State.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.