Hungary MANSPLAINS Gender Studies into OBLIVION

Started by pr126, August 24, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Well, OK, let's say that all humans have at least SOME sort of obligation to one another.  And a refugee from a horrible place might have valuable skills.  So we allow that refugee in.  And a 2nd and a 1000th.  It takes some social effort to help the new people adjust to a new society.  But they do and all is good.  What about 100,000th person who has no skills?

The problem with that way of thinking is we don't account for the simple fact that people are lying, abusing an easily manipulated system, or ignoring that it would cause more trouble for the people already living in those more develop countries then before. We have homeless problems in europe, that hasn't been taken care of yet, so why should migrants take priority over the countries own people.

All it does is exacerbate the situation there already. 

QuoteAt some level, it becomes the cliff problem.  Do you build a fence at the top or put an ambulance at the bottom?  Isn't the real answer to solve the problems where the refugees are coming from?  Doesn't it eventually become easier to help them stay where they are rather than start to support and help them adjust in a new place?

As we've seen with many of these places in europe, many of these people flooding in do not adjust, or intend to adjust, but would rather then country adjust to them. And when you take people like that and multiply them, you have a growing problem.

QuoteWe used to do that.  But we (world collectively) have caused so much warfare that we are causing the refugee problem.  How do we stop it?

There are more people today then there were 100 years ago, and the ecological effect of having so many people is a tax on resources as it is. You then throw in more and more people from other regions, it can lead to a breakdown of system that no amount of pc culture good will can fix, and plus thats screwed over those who are already living there.

There is no easy solution at this point the same as their is no easy solution to fixing the melting icecaps. The best solution would be for a global pandemic to wipe out 70% of humanity and the surviving start over.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Well, OK, let's say that all humans have at least SOME sort of obligation to one another.  And a refugee from a horrible place might have valuable skills.  So we allow that refugee in.  And a 2nd and a 1000th.  It takes some social effort to help the new people adjust to a new society.  But they do and all is good.  What about 100,000th person who has no skills?

At some level, it becomes the cliff problem.  Do you build a fence at the top or put an ambulance at the bottom?  Isn't the real answer to solve the problems where the refugees are coming from?  Doesn't it eventually become easier to help them stay where they are rather than start to support and help them adjust in a new place?

We used to do that.  But we (world collectively) have caused so much warfare that we are causing the refugee problem.  How do we stop it?

The Romans couldn't keep out the Germans or Huns.

Yes, you have $1 million, or about 100,000,000 cents.  Give one cent away to each person you can (Go Fund Me) until you are broke.  Then I believe you.  That still leaves over 7 billion people to support.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 12, 2018, 07:19:19 AM
The problem with that way of thinking is we don't account for the simple fact that people are lying, abusing an easily manipulated system, or ignoring that it would cause more trouble for the people already living in those more develop countries then before. We have homeless problems in europe, that hasn't been taken care of yet, so why should migrants take priority over the countries own people.

All it does is exacerbate the situation there already. 

As we've seen with many of these places in europe, many of these people flooding in do not adjust, or intend to adjust, but would rather then country adjust to them. And when you take people like that and multiply them, you have a growing problem.

There are more people today then there were 100 years ago, and the ecological effect of having so many people is a tax on resources as it is. You then throw in more and more people from other regions, it can lead to a breakdown of system that no amount of pc culture good will can fix, and plus thats screwed over those who are already living there.

There is no easy solution at this point the same as their is no easy solution to fixing the melting icecaps. The best solution would be for a global pandemic to wipe out 70% of humanity and the surviving start over.

Well, there are probably more people today than even yesterday (even given some random diseases and wars).

Yes, the refugees can become a problem.  I was trying to get at that without blaming anyone.  But I have to ask, "why are there refugees"?  Syrians didn't multiply overnight, they were about the same numbers as last year.  And I don't mean to list just Syrians.  There are other people seeking safety.  And why is that.  They were living their lives where they were a decade ago. 

Oh, Assad, right.  Like they didn't have dictators before.  So what happened?

We did.  The Rest Of The World happened.  Globalization happened, politically and commercially and socially.  Things changed for normal people trying to lead normal lives when the roof fell in (so to speak).

When your society fails and there is no clean water to drink, no decent food to eat, no ability to even criticize your political leaders, what is an intelligent person supposed to do?  Stay and fail?  Or try for a better life elsewhere?

History shows that desperate people will move anywhere.  Individually or in groups.  It is time to start understanding that we who live in favored places are going to face refugees. and learn to deal with it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Well, there are probably more people today than even yesterday (even given some random diseases and wars).

Yes, the refugees can become a problem.  I was trying to get at that without blaming anyone.  But I have to ask, "why are there refugees"?  Syrians didn't multiply overnight, they were about the same numbers as last year.  And I don't mean to list just Syrians.  There are other people seeking safety.  And why is that.  They were living their lives where they were a decade ago. 

QuoteBecause when word spread of how easy and open the borders of europe were, it was an open door for anyone, regardless of if they were or weren't in a war torn land, to just get on a human cargo vessel and sail to it.

We did.  The Rest Of The World happened.  Globalization happened, politically and commercially and socially.  Things changed for normal people trying to lead normal lives when the roof fell in (so to speak).

When your society fails and there is no clean water to drink, no decent food to eat, no ability to even criticize your political leaders, what is an intelligent person supposed to do?  Stay and fail?  Or try for a better life elsewhere?

History shows that desperate people will move anywhere.  Individually or in groups.  It is time to start understanding that we who live in favored places are going to face refugees. and learn to deal with it.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/more-than-60-percent-refugees-coming-to-europe-are-actually-economic-migrants-claims-eu-official-2600868.html

this was published 2 years ago, but can still apply to todays crisis.

This is what happens when migration isn't screened. pro migration officials might think their helping people, but the reality is, their just creating a new shit situation for them in just now checking and rechecking the people flooding though. The people who are actually fleeing for a better life as you say, are swamped by the ones only in it to thieve off the ones really in need of it.

economic migrants aren't just a small percentage, they make up a huge mass of the actual migrants coming over, they don't give a shit that their are people actually suffering who come across the waters, they are just in it for the easy gain.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 12, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
https://www.firstpost.com/world/more-than-60-percent-refugees-coming-to-europe-are-actually-economic-migrants-claims-eu-official-2600868.html

this was published 2 years ago, but can still apply to todays crisis.

This is what happens when migration isn't screened. pro migration officials might think their helping people, but the reality is, their just creating a new shit situation for them in just now checking and rechecking the people flooding though. The people who are actually fleeing for a better life as you say, are swamped by the ones only in it to thieve off the ones really in need of it.

economic migrants aren't just a small percentage, they make up a huge mass of the actual migrants coming over, they don't give a shit that their are people actually suffering who come across the waters, they are just in it for the easy gain.

Love Trump much?

Munch

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 12, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Is that really your go to?

No.  but it was the best riposte I could think of.  LOL! 

I'm not ALWAYS a genius poster.  Win 99, lose 1 is what I always say.  What should I have said if you were me?  Just out of curiosity.

pr126

Cavebear wrote:
QuoteWhen your society fails and there is no clean water to drink, no decent food to eat, no ability to even criticize your political leaders, what is an intelligent person supposed to do?  Stay and fail?  Or try for a better life elsewhere?

How soon before the same thing happens to our societies?

If people abandon their countries for an easier life elsewhere, their own countries will decay even more.
They have no incentive to make their lives better at home but taking their failed cultures, ideas, and customs and make the new countries that they arrived to just the same as the places they left.

Observe western Europe with its open borders.

You have the false idea that the people escaping their countries are educated professional hard working people.
That they will integrate and become productive citizens within weeks.

This is not the case.
Or closer to home, watch California, Chicago, New York or any of the Democrat-run sanctuary cities.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
No.  but it was the best riposte I could think of.  LOL! 

I'm not ALWAYS a genius poster.  Win 99, lose 1 is what I always say.  What should I have said if you were me?  Just out of curiosity.

Your ego precedes you, like Dolly Parton's boobs precede her.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on September 12, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
Cavebear wrote:

If people abandon their countries for an easier life elsewhere, their own countries will decay even more.
They have no incentive to make their lives better at home but taking their failed cultures, ideas, and customs and make the new countries that they arrived to just the same as the places they left.

You have the false idea that the people escaping their countries are educated professional hard working people.

This is not the case.
Or closer to home, watch California, Chicago, New York or any of the Democrat-run sanctuary cities.

One scifi I liked ... turn Manhattan into a giant Alcatraz.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 12, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
Cavebear wrote:

This is not the case.

No one leaves their home country unless things get really desperate.  The smartest people leave bad situations, the people who are so smart stay.  Why do you think the European colonies in The New World succeeded in spite of hardships?  Some brave people kept trying.  And eventually, they succeeded.

It is the same almost everywhere.  There are always some people in bad places who say "this is no way to live".  And they dare to move to a new place that offers opportunities to smart people.

Do you know what usually happens when immigrants move to the US?  The parents can't speak American.  The children speak both.  The grandparents speak only American.  They are fully American and remain American.  You can't tell them from me and my ancestors have been here for centuries. 

Like the Irish, Italians, Jews, Russians, and the Germans etc, before then, they slowly "marry-in" and after a generation or 2 you can't tell where they came from.  That is what made this country.

pr126

You are forgetting one major thing. Islam.
These young males who are 95% Muslim are religious with a mandate to spread the ideology.

At the infidels' expense.

"The first fundamental principle for the creation of a successfully visible Islamic society is to be separate and distinct.."

Germany's Muslim Demographic Future

Modern Day Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, the Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, Accepting Freedom or Imposing Islam?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on September 15, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
You are forgetting one major thing. Islam.
These young males who are 95% Muslim are religious with a mandate to spread the ideology.

At the infidels' expense.

"The first fundamental principle for the creation of a successfully visible Islamic society is to be separate and distinct.."

Germany's Muslim Demographic Future

Modern Day Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, the Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, Accepting Freedom or Imposing Islam?

Are the young people in Middle Eastern nations really "95% muslim"?  I would think most of them, as individuals. were 100% muslim (using your term).  Are christians 95% christian?