Hungary MANSPLAINS Gender Studies into OBLIVION

Started by pr126, August 24, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDpQ9He0SMM

And Poland too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2boPPCQ2JI&t=195s

Italy, Austria, Chech Republic, Slovenia also had enough of the EU pathological altruism.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 24, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDpQ9He0SMM

And Poland too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2boPPCQ2JI&t=195s

Italy, Austria, Chech Republic, Slovenia also had enough of the EU pathological altruism.

Yeah, toss a drowning child back into the sea.  THAT will teach them to try and escape terror at home. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

Yes, Italy and Hungrary are both well renowned for being model countries to want to emulate and both highly ranked for how they treat women.

Oh, wait...

I say this as someone of Italian descent... if you look at Italy and think, "We should be more like them!" politically or, in many ways, socially, you are mental. We do so many things absolutely amazingly and i'm incredibly blessed to say I am part Italian-American, but in terms of racism, bigotry and misogyny it's one of the worst ranked countries in Europe.

That's like looking at Greece and saying, "Hmm, we should try out some of their economic policies!". Mental.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Yeah, toss a drowning child back into the sea.  THAT will teach them to try and escape terror at home.

how about, making it clear to these people they can't just waltz into another country without proper paperwork and procedure, and maybe they won't get on a slave traders boat to be thrown into a life raft halfway across the sea with their kids in the first place.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
how about, making it clear to these people they can't just waltz into another country without proper paperwork and procedure, and maybe they won't get on a slave traders boat to be thrown into a life raft halfway across the sea with their kids in the first place.

If the choice is nearly certain death or starvation at home and a CHANCE at a better life elsewhere, what would YOU choose? 

And something else to consider.  The people who are brave and resourceful enough to leave home and survive the attempt are the very people another country should want to have.  Its the ones who just sit where they are to die who won't make it elsewhere.

I know I'm not putting that as well as I wish I could, but think of the people who landed on the shores of the US the past couple of centuries.  THEY have succeeded.  THEY worked hard , learned a new language, a new culture, entered into the mainstream.  THEY were treated like trash but they got past it, their children are now "us".  Or do we forget that Italians and Germans and Jews and Asians were once unwanted immigrants, spat upon by we of barely little more time here?

I better stop or a real rant will follow. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
If the choice is nearly certain death or starvation at home and a CHANCE at a better life elsewhere, what would YOU choose? 

And something else to consider.  The people who are brave and resourceful enough to leave home and survive the attempt are the very people another country should want to have.  Its the ones who just sit where they are to die who won't make it elsewhere.

I know I'm not putting that as well as I wish I could, but think of the people who landed on the shores of the US the past couple of centuries.  THEY have succeeded.  THEY worked hard , learned a new language, a new culture, entered into the mainstream.  THEY were treated like trash but they got past it, their children are now "us".  Or do we forget that Italians and Germans and Jews and Asians were once unwanted immigrants, spat upon by we of barely little more time here?

I better stop or a real rant will follow.

Choice?  I would choose to invade you, take your stuff, rape your women, kill your men and castrate your male children.  Seems to be what is happening (with some immigrants).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

That is a metric fuckton of obliviousness in one post, implying that these people are just casually risking their lives and uprooting their entire heritage for the lawlz. I think it might have just put some actual strain on the servers to support it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 27, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
That is a metric fuckton of obliviousness in one post, implying that these people are just casually risking their lives and uprooting their entire heritage for the lawlz. I think it might have just put some actual strain on the servers to support it.

Let the UN Human Rights council head, SA, take care of this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Or did the reality just hit you hard that immigration helps support human trafficking?

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on August 28, 2018, 08:55:13 AM
Or did the reality just hit you hard that immigration helps support human trafficking?

Mmm no, maybe the reality is that there are reasons I've been heavily in favour of increasing our facilities and personal to handle the refugee crisis instead of stupidly saying it's a problem and we should just put it off and leave it to someone else.

I know I have said it before, but I first off live on the border between the United States and Latin America as well as volunteer fairly regularly, particularly when we had all the Hondurans and El Salvadorians coming up, at processing facilities. If anyone here's knowledge of immigrants is questionable, it's the person(s) who imply that people choose to flee their country just do it for the lawls. These people are more than aware of the risks of crossing the desert, crossing gang-infested territory, crossing the Medi on rafts, being sold into slavery, being deported once they arrive, and so on... but they choose to do it anyways.

That should tell you something about what they are fleeing when they see all of this and choose to all those risks anyways.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 28, 2018, 02:17:36 PM
Mmm no, maybe the reality is that there are reasons I've been heavily in favour of increasing our facilities and personal to handle the refugee crisis instead of stupidly saying it's a problem and we should just put it off and leave it to someone else.

I know I have said it before, but I first off live on the border between the United States and Latin America as well as volunteer fairly regularly, particularly when we had all the Hondurans and El Salvadorians coming up, at processing facilities. If anyone here's knowledge of immigrants is questionable, it's the person(s) who imply that people choose to flee their country just do it for the lawls. These people are more than aware of the risks of crossing the desert, crossing gang-infested territory, crossing the Medi on rafts, being sold into slavery, being deported once they arrive, and so on... but they choose to do it anyways.

That should tell you something about what they are fleeing when they see all of this and choose to all those risks anyways.

The reality of why many people flee certain countries isn't lost on others as you might assume. But to also assume every single migrant that crosses from africa or the middle east is doing so to escape some war torn land is just denial.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

The thing we might seem to agree on is the serious need for tighter controls in this. If every migrant coming to europe were ones in need to help escaping something, then it wouldn't be an issue. But as its been told time and time again, many are not those kinds of migrants, many just want to bleed off what europe is offering them for free.

This was never going to be a sustainable event, saying you think other places should open up to help these people, maybe first and foremost it should be the countries guarantee of safety for the denizens of that country, guarantee this massive blow of people will benefit the country, help it grow, instead of just leaving the door open and hope the flow stops eventually.

This is not helping anyone. This is a human catastrophe because of the lack of control europe has had in it, because when poorer countries found out europe was offering food and prospects to all, without strict control, that is why so many are dead. That lack of strict control has caused those people to die, and allowed violence or messed up economic migrants to pollute the places they flock to.

So, unless these countries follows in polands example and is strict, more of them are going to die, drowning or starving, because thats what happens when there isn't any control to something this massive. Its all well and good saying we need to help these people, but how its happening now isn't helping anymore for the better good, or the long term.   

Baruch

Marxists love human trafficking ... if the State can profit from it.  The drug trade in the US has been under CIA control for decades now, to supplement their Black budget.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Through history, most of the people who have had the courage to uproot their lives and find a way to escape have been the best new citizens.  But I do sometimes have my doubts about mass movements that can stress existing cultures and nations. 

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Through history, most of the people who have had the courage to uproot their lives and find a way to escape have been the best new citizens.  But I do sometimes have my doubts about mass movements that can stress existing cultures and nations.

No kidding.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on September 12, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
No kidding.

Well, OK, let's say that all humans have at least SOME sort of obligation to one another.  And a refugee from a horrible place might have valuable skills.  So we allow that refugee in.  And a 2nd and a 1000th.  It takes some social effort to help the new people adjust to a new society.  But they do and all is good.  What about 100,000th person who has no skills?

At some level, it becomes the cliff problem.  Do you build a fence at the top or put an ambulance at the bottom?  Isn't the real answer to solve the problems where the refugees are coming from?  Doesn't it eventually become easier to help them stay where they are rather than start to support and help them adjust in a new place?

We used to do that.  But we (world collectively) have caused so much warfare that we are causing the refugee problem.  How do we stop it?