Feminist Journal publishes story on "dog rape culture"

Started by orcus, August 18, 2018, 12:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

In my late teens, I remember someone in the group relating that someone he knew allegedly fucked a dog, which of course generated several emotional responses.  But I never forgot one guy whose response was, "Fucking a dog?  That's disgusting.  I've heard of fucking a chicken, but never a dog." 

It's not as funny seeing it in print, but the group erupted into hardy laughter.  Maybe it was the way he said it.  Maybe you had to be there.  Maybe you had to be in your late teens.  That's all I can add to this thread.  I really can't believe we are having a discussion about this.

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 18, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Oh yay, a misogynist thread! I've never seen one before.

Yeah because aren't no such things as misandrist threads is there
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

orcus

Feminism and dog rape is now a meme.

Feminists all want to get raped by dogs.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

uh.....she studied the genitals of 10,000 dogs? 10,000? C'mon..most well funded human studies seem to be around 2500 to 5000 patients and she found 10,000 peeps willing to drag their dog in so she could "examine" their genitals? Sure.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on August 18, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
Yeah because aren't no such things as misandrist threads is there

On this forum? Not really, no.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

orcus

I'll readily admit it is likely the vast majority of actual dog rapists are men, that doesn't excuse the feminist obsession with getting raped by dogs.

Mermaid

Quote from: orcus on August 19, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
I'll readily admit it is likely the vast majority of actual dog rapists are men, that doesn't excuse the feminist obsession with getting raped by dogs.
I'd love to see articles and videos that demonstrate this obsession. No, I actually really really would love that.

Draconic Aiur

In many of sites this dog rape thing is looked on as trash.

But rape does appear in nature.

Mermaid

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on August 18, 2018, 01:41:19 AM
Deleted due skepticism.

Campusreform

But it was a good story. A POE?

Mind you, CampusReform does look like the Onion to me.
I didn't delete it. I thought you deleted it