News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Hoax of the Palestinians

Started by pr126, August 18, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The Hoax of the Palestinians
Quote(Note: Most of this article is an exclusive excerpt from Robert Spencer’s new book, The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS. All quotes are sourced in the book.)

Muslim congressional candidate Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) celebrated her primary victory with several anti-Israel tweets, including one that read: “My roots as a Palestinian American are strong and important.” The truth about those roots, however, could surprise even Tlaib, as before the 1960s, there were no Palestinian people. They were invented as a propaganda weapon against Israel.

In 1948, the nascent state of Israel defeated forces from Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen that had been determined to destroy it utterly. The jihad against it continued, but it held firm, defeating Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon again in the Six-Day War in 1967, and Egypt and Syria yet again in the 1973 Yom Kippur War. In winning these victories against enormous odds, Israel won the admiration of the free world, leading to the largest-scale and most audacious application in Islamic history of Muhammad’s dictum “War is deceit.”

In order to destroy the impression of the tiny Jewish state facing enormous Muslim Arab foes and prevailing, the Soviet KGB (the Soviet Committee for State Security) developed the fiction of an even smaller people, the “Palestinians,” menaced by a well-oiled and ruthless Israeli war machine.

In AD 134, the Romans had expelled the Jews from Judea after the Bar Kokhba revolt and renamed the region Palestine. The Romans had plucked this name from the Bible; it was the name of the Israelites’ ancient enemies, the Philistines. But never did the term “Palestinian” refer to anything but a region -- not to a people or an ethnicity.

In the 1960s, however, the KGB and Hajj Amin al-Husseini’s nephew Yasir Arafat created both these allegedly oppressed people and the instrument of their freedom -- the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

Ion Mihai Pacepa, who had served as acting chief of Cold War-era Communist Romania’s spy service (Pacepa later authored many articles for PJ Media), later revealed what happened:

The PLO was dreamt up by the KGB, which had a penchant for “liberation” organizations. There was the National Liberation Army of Bolivia, created by the KGB in 1964 with help from Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara … the KGB also created the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which carried out numerous bombing attacks.

In 1964 the first PLO Council, consisting of 422 Palestinian representatives handpicked by the KGB, approved the Palestinian National Charter -- a document that had been drafted in Moscow. The Palestinian National Covenant and the Palestinian Constitution were also born in Moscow, with the help of Ahmed Shuqairy, a KGB influence agent who became the first PLO chairman.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

Baruch

Originally the USSR supported Israel, until the US did.  Then the USSR became a supporter of the Palestinian cause.  Natch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

It was pointed out that Palestine was not a country years ago, but the concept was contrived to create that effect.  I'm not sure what this has to do with oppression, which seems like the bigger controversy.  I should think there is a strategy there, which I'm not seeing clearly.

This is the first I'm hearing of Russian involvement, and it does seem like something Russia would do, but I'm not sure of the intent.  Is it at stabilization or destabilization or is it something else?  I don't believe it's something Russia would do out of the goodness of it's heart.

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on August 18, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
It was pointed out that Palestine was not a country years ago, but the concept was contrived to create that effect.  I'm not sure what this has to do with oppression, which seems like the bigger controversy.  I should think there is a strategy there, which I'm not seeing clearly.

This is the first I'm hearing of Russian involvement, and it does seem like something Russia would do, but I'm not sure of the intent.  Is it at stabilization or destabilization or is it something else?  I don't believe it's something Russia would do out of the goodness of it's heart.
The time was 1967 when Russia was still the USSR.
The combined forces of the Arabs lost the war militarily, so other methods were needed.
The "Palestinian People" story did the trick. It still works today, more than ever. 

Shiranu

Historically there are no people as the Italians either, or Germans... both are not even 200 years old. The same can be said for a lot of Eastern Europe, Turkey, and essentially the entirety of Africa.

The fact that a name didn't exist for a people with a common cultural background does not mean that there weren't people with a common cultural background.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on August 18, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
Historically there are no people as the Italians either, or Germans... both are not even 200 years old. The same can be said for a lot of Eastern Europe, Turkey, and essentially the entirety of Africa.

The fact that a name didn't exist for a people with a common cultural background does not mean that there weren't people with a common cultural background.

The very point I was planning to make when I saw this thread!  Not everyone in the world is a citizen of an organized nation.  There were people living in what is now Israel before the modern nation became Israel.  Many people called "Palestinians" were driven out of long-held territory by UN decree and Jewish settlers after WWII.

I'm not taking sides on this, just pointing out some agreement with Shiranu on this.  European powers created false nations in some parts of the world by military and political force.  And as she pointed out, Italy and Germany are sort of new on the map as actual nations themselves. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 12, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
The very point I was planning to make when I saw this thread!  Not everyone in the world is a citizen of an organized nation.  There were people living in what is now Israel before the modern nation became Israel.  Many people called "Palestinians" were driven out of long-held territory by UN decree and Jewish settlers after WWII.

I'm not taking sides on this, just pointing out some agreement with Shiranu on this.  European powers created false nations in some parts of the world by military and political force.  And as she pointed out, Italy and Germany are sort of new on the map as actual nations themselves.

So wrong.  They were citizens of the Ottoman Empire.  You want that back?  You support Erdogan?  And as organized nations, Germany is new.  Not Italy.  Remember the Romans?  Military and political force is iffy, but it is how this is done.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 12, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
So wrong.  They were citizens of the Ottoman Empire.  You want that back?  You support Erdogan?  And as organized nations, Germany is new.  Not Italy.  Remember the Romans?  Military and political force is iffy, but it is how this is done.

Erdogan and the Ottoman Empire are less connected than Putin and the Soviet Union.  Maybe closer to Mussolini and Italy.  He is no Hitler.  He lacks the insanity.  And maybe the oratory.  But who can tell in Turkish...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!