News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

72 Juicy Virgins

Started by pr126, July 07, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

If you think that the Bible does not condone slavery, rape, the murder of civilians, etc, you clearly don't know your own Bible. In the Bible, particularly the Old Testament, the only human rights that matter are the rights of the Hebrews. God specifically commands his people to kill men, women, children, and livestock of other groups. When he's not ordering those people to be utterly destroyed, he's allowing them to be taken as slaves and "wives" (property) for themselves. Hebrew slaves are to be released after a few years, but other slaves are kept for life, along with their offspring. When wives are sold to their husbands, they also come with maidservants, who can be used as extra vaginas whenever desired. Any babies born to those maidservants are considered the wife's children rather than their own. I mean, seriously, the Biblical God is a moral monster.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 09, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
7th century Arabs were not smart at all.
Are 21st century Arabs marginally smarter?
Not if they still believe this crap.

"Islam is not a race! You can't be racist against Muslims! Now excuse me while I use Islam as an excuse to be racist against an entire race!"
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 17, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
If you claim this, you simply do not know the contents of the Quran that instructs world domination by terror and violence, and sex slavery.
You also do not know that the Bible on the contrary, does not allow the Christian to use violence to dominate the world, and condemns slavery totally.
Wow!  It must've been really hard for Muhammad to take elements of the Bible and establish Islam as a legitimate outgrowth of previous two Abrahamic traditions.  Muslims reading the Quran must surely have noticed the dissimilarity among their prophets and their completely different modus operandi.

Speaking of, what happened to the Baal worshippers in Israel?  Or the Israeli priests who prepared a burnt offering to God incorrectly?  Or the various tribes that the ancient Israelis defeated?  Especially, the women and children.  I bet they weren't subjected to any terror or violence or sex slavery.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 26, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
"Islam is not a race! You can't be racist against Muslims! Now excuse me while I use Islam as an excuse to be racist against an entire race!"

Semites are considered by many people, to be a race.  So hatred of Jews or Arabs is racism.  It is incidental that most Jews today are atheists, and most Arabs are Muslim.  The trick is, in attacking the Bible or the Quran, are you being anti-semitic or not?  Or just anti-religious?  See ... is the problem that you find ethnic behavior barbaric (compared to your master race standards) or you find religious behavior stupid (compared to your awake standards).

This stuff comes very close to Nazism actually.  Muslims are the new Jews ... though technically it should be ... Arabs are the new Jews.  Gotta have a group you hate.  Just hating Republicans or Independents isn't enough hate.

I take Hydra009's post as sarcasm.  They killed the priests of Ba'al aka Hippies.  Not that I condone violence, except when I do condone violence.  I am not a pacifist.  I consider Gandhi and MLK as subversives ... same as Lenin, Ho, Castro etc.  From the status-quo POV, they should have been killed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on July 26, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Semites are considered by many people, to be a race.

which changes the actuality of "race".... how?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on July 27, 2018, 07:08:13 PM
which changes the actuality of "race".... how?

Well, some say that.  Not my opinion.  For most people here there are only two races, ubermensch and undermensch aka Democrats and Republicans.

Nobody here isn't a racist, but we don't define race the same ways.  If I were a racist, and given that I believe in the human race (as a real thing), I would have to be anti-human race.  We are all $&%^$& who need to get back out there and pick more cotton, or fuck more camels or whatever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 27, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Well, some say that.  Not my opinion.  For most people here there are only two races, ubermensch and undermensch aka Democrats and Republicans.

Nobody here isn't a racist, but we don't define race the same ways.  If I were a racist, and given that I believe in the human race (as a real thing), I would have to be anti-human race.  We are all $&%^$& who need to get back out there and pick more cotton, or fuck more camels or whatever.

Everytime you make sense for a few days, you go and screw it up again. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Everytime you make sense for a few days, you go and screw it up again.

I am all over this, and that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.