Pedo's believe they should be part of the LGBT community... wtf...

Started by Munch, July 13, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
You should define some of those terms for we are are not familiar with them.

Really?  Do they have no Wiki in your cave?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 17, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
Really?  Do they have no Wiki in your cave?

There is a slight burden on those who use some acronyms to explain them in their posts or give sources. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Jason Harvestdancer

This started as a practical joke.  4chan thought it would be funny to make it look like pedophiles wanted to join the alphabet coalition, calling themselves "minor-attracted persons" or MAP.

And like many 4chan practical jokes, it took on a life of its own.  There are pedophiles who actually are trying to say they belong in the alphabet coalition as equal partners.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 16, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
This started as a practical joke.  4chan thought it would be funny to make it look like pedophiles wanted to join the alphabet coalition, calling themselves "minor-attracted persons" or MAP.

And like many 4chan practical jokes, it took on a life of its own.  There are pedophiles who actually are trying to say they belong in the alphabet coalition as equal partners.
^
^
^

GSOgymrat

This started a long time ago. Back in the late 70's the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) wanted to be part of the mainstream LGBT movement. Allen Ginsberg was a member. During the 80's when I was active in my campus gay and lesbian student union we repeatedly had to differentiate ourselves from pedophiles. LGBT organizations at the time were trying to appeal to the mainstream and denounced fringe movements.

Anyone else remember the NAMBLA slogan "Sex before eight or it's too late"? Christian organizations loved to throw that one back at us.

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 17, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
This started a long time ago. Back in the late 70's the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) wanted to be part of the mainstream LGBT movement. Allen Ginsberg was a member. During the 80's when I was active in my campus gay and lesbian student union we repeatedly had to differentiate ourselves from pedophiles. LGBT organizations at the time were trying to appeal to the mainstream and denounced fringe movements.

Anyone else remember the NAMBLA slogan "Sex before eight or it's too late"? Christian organizations loved to throw that one back at us.

This is why quality control is so important in anything, having an open door policy leads to something like this happening.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 17, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
This is why quality control is so important in anything, having an open door policy leads to something like this happening.

Yep, pretty soon you get Africans and ME people ... oh, wrong thread ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 16, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

No thoughtful practical joke goes unpunished.  Someone somewhere will be offended, and someone rightfully so in their own mind or in reality.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!