Sarah Jeong, its okay to be racist to white people.

Started by Munch, August 11, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 14, 2018, 12:47:51 AM
Keep saying your so right and better than me you SJW Motherfucker. I'm tempted to find you and kick your fucking ass for drailing th thread because you have a hissy fit and playing the victim of the mean ol' white man and switching your words around to fit your asshole political agenda.

You are literally losing your mind over me agreeing with you on the fundamental issue of the thread, that what she said was racist. All I disagree with is the extent of how racist it was and particularly with the train of thought that it is equivalent to the n-word, or that the same people attacking her are the people who defend other racists.

You literally just posted that you want to stalk me, physically assault me because I agreed with you, several times, on the core issue you keep bring up. Hell, you literally just threatened to stalk and assault me because of something someone said on a internet page, regardless of if they agreed with you are not... just several posts after you accused me of being the emotional one.

Thread after thread I am told to be polite, to be kind, and yet when I literally agree with you tools this is the type of harassment I get because I am still not 'on your side' enough, but I am the one who is "too far to the left".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 14, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
Look the admins are censoring. They are with the SJW outlook.

Enforcing rules that you willingly agreed to and signed up to follow is not censorship.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

I like peanut butter and jam.

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 14, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
And Now you edit your posts to act like your a victim when you edged me on. Please merciful god of justice kill me now.

My posts aren't any different than the ones you quoted.

Edit: I take that back, I added one extra line in one about the hypocrisy. However nothing in the message changed, it was the exact same message with just one extra example.

Draconic Aiur

Well hey I'll do the same. Bcausee fuck it i'm more awesome than you Shianu the troll.

Shiranu

*shrug*

The people who matter have access to what you said, regardless of if you deleted it from the general posters view. Have a good night, Drac.

Draconic Aiur

I'm so politically incorrect

From now on i'm cracker Aiur becaus fuck it all white people are racist

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 14, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
Enforcing rules that you willingly agreed to and signed up to follow is not censorship.

One can decide to reject the prior agreement.  Or not make any stupid agreement to begin with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 14, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
*Shiranuu likes to edit things so I edit too*

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten

Dixie land is greet but what do I know I'm a 'white male' obviously i'm a racist sexist pig.

Conservative ... let us live the way we have been living
Liberal ... no, you must live the new way we are dictating to you

Southerners (fictionally ... Simon Legree) who kept slaves were assholes.  New Englanders who murdered people (John Brown) as part of their virtue signaling, were psychotics.

Since biology now shows that everyone originated in Africa ... we are all Black now.  But some Blacks are more equal than other Blacks.  See Steve Martin comedy The Jerk.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 13, 2018, 09:13:30 PM
Caught protesting in a gay pride parade and saying racist shit on twitter while failing grammar as well while hired as editor are 2 different things. Business ethnic says you can protest just not in a demeaning way to the company displayed. This means because the New York times editor is racist and grammar incoherent are all the articles and company racist and grammatical incorrect despite promoting goodwill? False advertising is a ploy here and is simply bad for business. Like the CEO of chickfila's hate for gays.

You should know your're being emotional like Shiranu about this when you compare firing people in a field where for racists tweets looks bad  to firing people because they protest and are gay. Two different lvls totally.

I'm not seeing your distinction. In both cases, someone is being threatened with losing their job because one or more people outside the company and who don't know the person's work history are contacting the employer and stating the employee should be fired because the employee has made public statements that are considered offensive, immoral, and in one case promoting illegal acts.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 14, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
I'm not seeing your distinction. In both cases, someone is being threatened with losing their job because one or more people outside the company and who don't know the person's work history are contacting the employer and stating the employee should be fired because the employee has made public statements that are considered offensive, immoral, and in one case promoting illegal acts.

In 1984, children are required to turn in their parents, for anti-Big Brother activity.  And certainly this was common in Mao's China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 14, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

One is being a cunt, while the other being you is just being you a gay man standing up for civil rights.

Stop mixing the two up.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 14, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
One is being a cunt, while the other being you is just being you a gay man standing up for civil rights.

Stop mixing the two up.

One man's Internet bully is another man's SJW.

"judge not lest ye be judged" ... the very first thing both theists and atheists throw out ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

There are people who find advocating for LGBT+ rights to be just as morally offensive as saying racist things. It doesn't matter if you agree with them or not, that level of offense still exists and a company has to take that into consideration and, at the end of the day, both situations come down to someone being offended and wanting to ruin someone else's career over it.

The only difference is that we, as a society, have started to agree that racism is bad while LGBT rights are good, though there are many people who have not caught up to that world view. That is the only reason the corporation cares one way or another; it's not about what's "right", it's about what hurts their wallet. So to act like the decisions of a corporation has any relevancy to the morality of an issue is to absurdly imply that corporations should have a voice in what is moral and what isn't.

So it isn't a like for like comparison, but calls for a LGBT+ advocates job and calls for a racists job are much more akin than they are different. It's all rooted at the same thing; someone has deviated so far from societies' norms that they need to be punished for it. Perhaps I am completely missing GSO's point, but that is what I am taking out of it.

Baruch

There is no consensus.  Not even the Left can agree with itself.  That is only in your fevered mind, sorry.  Every human being is a racist ... and half man/half woman.  We are simply waking up to what has always been true, but we have been in culturally imposed denial about.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.