Sarah Jeong, its okay to be racist to white people.

Started by Munch, August 11, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Baruch wrote:

QuoteSeriously ... just drop the hate.  Fear drives hate.  So to stop hating, you have to stop fearing.  Or remain Piglet.
Munch the hater? Seriously?

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 12, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
Edit: Sorry to remove all my posts, but I remember now why I took a few day break from the forum... this just isn't worth it anymore.

I know several people are going to like my posts, and I would like to think it's because I have something interesting or thoughtful to say but I feel like it ultimately probably just comes down to "us vs them" and I am arguing on the same side. Maybe I'm dead wrong and if I am my apologies for implying you are like that... it's only because I feel like I have been that way for awhile on this forum and am projecting it on yall.

As for the two people I ever argue with... I just cant do it anymore. The negativity is just not worth it when everything I say is just completely ignored and even if I said something they agree with they will quote it back at me and attack me for something I never even said. There is no point anymore.

I have justified it as trying to shut down a hateful ideology (which it still is) and make sure it wasn't left unopposed, but more and more it's become just a matter of, "Your regressive opinion annoys me.". Until I can get back to demolishing them for what they are rather than demolishing them because they are annoying, I just don't have it in my anymore.

Again, sorry to anyone who is wondering why all my posts here just disappeared. I knew I should have stayed on my vacation but I talked myself into one honest response and then when what I knew what would happen happened I responded out of sheer annoyance.

Don't worry, you will grow up eventually.  Temper tantrums pass.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 03:53:33 AM
One always has the right to leave...

Here.  But not in the real world.  Slaves have to stay on the planation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 04:50:01 AM
Yeah because only white people can be racist..

That is the Marxist theory, actually.  But they don't apply this in Russia or China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
I.. thought it was pretty obvious tbh, it's about the blantent hypocrisy of allowing racism to exist in one form while banning others for making a mockery of it

Well, that was easy enough (finally).  I have no tolerance for racism of any kind.  We are all Homo Sapiens.  The history of the world is that different peoples have their ups and downs and there are causes for that.  History has been mostly about temporary advantages in domesticatable plants, domesticatable animals, trade routes and technology and that changes sometimes. 

At one time it was the Middle East being at the crossroads between China, India and Rome.  Later it was Europe between the others and The New World.  Tomorrow, it may be a different pattern.  Ethnicity means little in the long run.  Its where you are when it matters.

And whoever is on top of the trade routes will have the luxury of developing science and arts to great extent...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
I.. thought it was pretty obvious tbh, it's about the blantent hypocrisy of allowing racism to exist in one form while banning others for making a mockery of it

Yes, but irony is wasted on SJW people.  They are blind to it.  Like Hitler and Stalin making peace over Poland.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on August 12, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
Baruch wrote:

I'm certain Baruch was more just using sarcasm
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

I wasn't referring to anything from Baruch at all.  Haven't been reading any of his posts.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
Well, that was easy enough (finally).  I have no tolerance for racism of any kind.  We are all Homo Sapiens.  The history of the world is that different peoples have their ups and downs and there are causes for that.  History has been mostly about temporary advantages in domesticatable plants, domesticatable animals, trade routes and technology and that changes sometimes. 

At one time it was the Middle East being at the crossroads between China, India and Rome.  Later it was Europe between the others and The New World.  Tomorrow, it may be a different pattern.  Ethnicity means little in the long run.  Its where you are when it matters.

And whoever is on top of the trade routes will have the luxury of developing science and arts to great extent...

So you White Privilege much?  The Leftists would eat your apparatchik ass in a second.  I am a mirror, that you can observe yourself in, but with less Fun House distortion you give it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 12, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
Baruch wrote:

Context and intent.  No ... Munch is pretty even minded.  You are obsessive, but not unfair.  There are more than just Muslims hiding under your bed.

The post you are referring to, is general, not meant for Munch specifically.  It is the liberals here who express the most hate (because most who post are liberal).  The few conservatives also hate (I am neither).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

Not directed at you personally, sorry if I gave that impression.  De OP, De OP ... said Herve .. here on SJW Fantasy Island.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
Not directed at you personally, sorry if I gave that impression.  De OP, De OP ... said Herve .. here on SJW Fantasy Island.

I figured it was something like that ^^, sometimes what you read can be taken in another context, but I appreciate you clarifying things.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteThere are more than just Muslims hiding under your bed.
I don't think so.
There are less than 3 centimeters of clearance from the floor to the bed.
It is inconceivable that any person or even a cat could hide there.

https://gph.is/13wAYa8

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 12, 2018, 08:38:31 AM
Baruch wrote:I don't think so.
There are less than 3 centimeters of clearance from the floor to the bed.
It is inconceivable that any person or even a cat could hide there.

https://gph.is/13wAYa8

Good point,  My waterbed doesn't even HAVE space underneath it.  Its all drawers.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Good point,  My waterbed doesn't even HAVE space underneath it.  Its all drawers.
Ah, but what is hiding in your drawers?