Sarah Jeong, its okay to be racist to white people.

Started by Munch, August 11, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 12, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
I think you missed the point.

#Walkaway is a meme

That is always possible.  I interpreted her post to say she was leaving.  Did I miss something there?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
That is always possible.  I interpreted her post to say she was leaving.  Did I miss something there?
Yes, it is "him" with a big black beard.

Munch

Quote from: Atheon on August 12, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
I've found that those who whine against supposed "racism against white people" (whatever that might be, because in 52 years I have never encountered it in a Western country) tend to be racists.

Yeah because only white people can be racist..
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 12, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
Yes, it is "him" with a big black beard.

1.  When I don't know someone well, I have to go with the avatar. 
2.  If you use an avatar that is deceptive, that's your problem.

I don't feel the least embarrassed about that. 

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
1.  When I don't know someone well, I have to go with the avatar. 
2.  If you use an avatar that is deceptive, that's your problem.

I don't feel the least embarrassed about that.

Should have a look on the photos we send in of ourselves thread for confirmation, most of us have done a face reveal on it.

Munch

Btw this was the tweet that got TJ Kirk banned on Twitter.

A tongue in cheek pisstake on her tweets targeting the newyork times in the kind of style you'd find on an episode of faulty towers, and he gets banned, meanwhile she can keep all her hateful tweets up.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
Btw this was the tweet that got TJ Kirk banned on Twitter.

A tongue in cheek pisstake on her tweets targeting the newyork times in the kind of style you'd find on an episode of faulty towers, and he gets banned, meanwhile she can keep all her hateful tweets up.

I'm not sure what to make of this.  JT Kirk would be a Star Trek joke.  Racist tweets in any direction are probably not good.  I would suspect a troll.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
I'm not sure what to make of this.  JT Kirk would be a Star Trek joke.  Racist tweets in any direction are probably not good.  I would suspect a troll.

That's the point, he's trolling NY times because of the hypocrisy, and when this got him banned, all it did was prove a point he'd been making.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
That's the point, he's trolling NY times because of the hypocrisy, and when this got him banned, all it did was prove a point he'd been making.

OK Munch, I'm really not getting this.  What am I missing?  Is this a gay issue or is it an atheist one? 

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
OK Munch, I'm really not getting this.  What am I missing?  Is this a gay issue or is it an atheist one?

Why does it have to be either or any of those? Can be more then just about one aspect of a person's ideology, or sexual identity. As someone who follows a freedom of speech outlook, the reason why this is hypocritical is how one platform allows for blatant racism to be ignored, while banning someone else for mocking racism in the same manner that said platform was ignoring.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
Why does it have to be either or any of those? Can be more then just about one aspect of a person's ideology, or sexual identity. As someone who follows a freedom of speech outlook, the reason why this is hypocritical is how one platform allows for blatant racism to be ignored, while banning someone else for mocking racism in the same manner that said platform was ignoring.

Because it is probably one or the other or the other.  We can't discuss an issue if you aren't specific about the issue.  If it is about racism, just say so.  Same about gay rights or atheism.  Don't beat around the bush like this.  It just makes it hard to reply.  I CAN'T make a meaningful reply if you hide what you are concerned about.  Gimme a BREAK!

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 12, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

CIA is an Irish Catholic conspiracy.  A guy named Donovan founded the OSS.  The CiA recruited preferentially from Notre Dame for decades.  Langley VA is run from the Vatican.  The great push against Communism, from 1917 is the Vatican.  The Vatican was the source for all fascist movements of the 20th century.

Their point is that it is OK for a woman to hate men, but not vice versa.  OK for gays to hate straight people, but not vice versa.  OK for Blacks to hate Whites but not vice versa.  OK for Hispanics to hate Anglos but not vice versa.  OK for Asians to hate Europeans but not vice versa.  This is all taken from the Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, Weathermen ... and that favorite guide book of Democrats ... Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Aka 1960s agents of Mao, Castro, Ho, Kruschev etc.

It is OK for R to hate D or vice versa ... but as an I, I want y'all locked up in FEMA camps.

Seriously ... just drop the hate.  Fear drives hate.  So to stop hating, you have to stop fearing.  Or remain Piglet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
Because it is probably one or the other or the other.  We can't discuss an issue if you aren't specific about the issue.  If it is about racism, just say so.  Same about gay rights or atheism.  Don't beat around the bush like this.  It just makes it hard to reply.  I CAN'T make a meaningful reply if you hide what you are concerned about.  Gimme a BREAK!

I.. thought it was pretty obvious tbh, it's about the blantent hypocrisy of allowing racism to exist in one form while banning others for making a mockery of it