News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Paris is a Sh*thole

Started by pr126, August 23, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Says the bloody British for the  ∞th time.

pr126

Extrapolate this to 2050 across Western Europe.
The migration is not going to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg1us-8QdSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Btc9qMALg

Munch

So there's nowhere for them to live, but the borders are open anyway.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

They are coming for two main reasons.  For the free stuff, (they regard it as jizya) and to spread Islam.

It is called Hijra a Muslim religious imperative.

Hijrah, also spelled Hejira or Hijra (“Migration” or “Emigration”), Latin Hegira, the Prophet Muhammad's migration (622 ce) from Mecca to Medina in order to escape persecution. The date represents the starting point of the Muslim era.

It is to spread Islam worldwide. At the infidel's expense.

Modern Day Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, the Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, Accepting Freedom or Imposing Islam?
QuoteThe first fundamental principle for the creation of a successfully visible Islamic society is to be separate and distinct... "Sam Solomon and E Al Maqdisi have provided the general Western public a valuable service in publishing this book." Rev Dr Patrick Sookhdeo Director of the Institute for the Study of Islam and Christianity "If only one piece of information pertaining to Muslims and Islam is ever read, it would be this book on Al-Hijra."

Atheon

I spent a week in Paris in May and had a grand old time.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on August 23, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
I spent a week in Paris in May and had a grand old time.

Did you pose as a refugee and get infinite free shit? (OP sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: pr126 on August 23, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
They are coming for two main reasons.  For the free stuff, (they regard it as jizya) and to spread Islam.

It is called Hijra a Muslim religious imperative.

Hijrah, also spelled Hejira or Hijra (“Migration” or “Emigration”), Latin Hegira, the Prophet Muhammad's migration (622 ce) from Mecca to Medina in order to escape persecution. The date represents the starting point of the Muslim era.

It is to spread Islam worldwide. At the infidel's expense.

Modern Day Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, the Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, Accepting Freedom or Imposing Islam?

Same shitty memo as Christianity

Cavebear

As far as I can tell, most moslems who come here become good citizens.  I have no problem with that.  2 generations here and they will be fine Americans like all the rest of we immigrants.  No snark in that...  It's just how things seem to go here.  Think of West Side Story as Italians and Hispanics settling in and adapting.  Strangers In A Strange Land...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
As far as I can tell, most moslems who come here become good citizens.  I have no problem with that.  2 generations here and they will be fine Americans like all the rest of we immigrants.  No snark in that...  It's just how things seem to go here.  Think of West Side Story as Italians and Hispanics settling in and adapting.  Strangers In A Strange Land...

The last phrase ... everyone is an immigrant, not a resident (except for Native Americans).  But of course some immigrants are more equal than others.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.