Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Slavery. The Bible and Quran.

Started by Mousetrap, August 03, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 13, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
Now which "Theists" worships "Shit"?

Does "Shit" mean "Nothing" in this sense?

Which results in your own words, "Atheists believe in nothing."

Conclusively you say: "Atheists believe in Shit!"

Pal, is this the way you speak at work, home, with your spouse, children?
Do you even understand that you are a very bad example to the rest of Atheism?

Change your heart man, get a bit of holiness in your God created Mind!

God wouldn't be able to handle all the dicks he'd see in my mind.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: sdelsolray on August 13, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Hey Mousedroppings,

Do you know Piet Strydom?

Your post above (post #2) ==>  http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=12853.msg1226464#msg1226464
is a word for word cut and paste from here  ==>  https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Slavery-institutionalized-in-the-Bible-or-Quran

A few other posts you made in this thread are likewise word for word cut and paste jobs from Strydom's page.

Here, you claim to have written some of this yourself in 2010:
Again, do you know Piet Strydom?  Are you plagiarizing?
Do you think droppings and this Peit Strydom are the same?  I don't think so; Strydom, while South Aftican, writes too well to be droppings.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 13, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
I am always in debt to Atheists and Muslims when It gets to information I completely missed out on.
Thank you for giving me the information on how the nations around Israel treated slaves.
This even enhances the Laws of Moses given by YHWH on how to treat slaves in Israel.

Humane...as a servant, and not something to misuse, oppress, torture, capture etc.
People in the old south claimed to treat their slaves humanely as well.

Also, what makes you think that old Israel particularly humanely compared to their neighbors? The abuses I outlined are self-reported and are to be taken with a grain of salt. The point was is that the Israelis sorry, Israelites were doing onto other people what the Egyptians did onto them, only 'better' â€" or so it is claimed.

Anyhow, Why do you call the Israelites in Egypt, "Israelis"?
Because it saves keystrokes. No other reason. You know what I meant.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Hydra009

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 13, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
Are you possiting that if one is free they too must not have responsibility?
No.  And I can hear the whoosh sound from here.

*edit - hint: I'm referring to a famous idea associated with existentialism.

*edit - super hint

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 13, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
No.  And I can hear the whoosh sound from here.

Mousetrap and I both liked your original comment [=)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 13, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
I do not agree at all.
Here we are again having a claim made on the Quran where the contents of the Quran is totally ignored.
1. Muhammad had slaves. at one stage Mohammad had at lease 5 sex slaves which he obtained as booty when he killed off Jewish tribes.
Let me show you:What about:Oh, and also:
This one was a bad example of Muhammad and mercy!and last but not least.And if you read all the verses in the Bible, you will see it does not condone slavery. The slavery in the Mosaic laws are humanitarian laws which I will gladly undergo.
Here we have a nice example of how poorly you read the Quran and Bible.
The Quran say Make slaves, and pimp them into prostetution!

The Bible say do not make slaves! You will loose everlasting life. do onto others as you want them to do onto you!How did you get to this conclusion. Not reading the Bible I presume.
The Torah is very clear that these laws were made by YHWH to ensure that the families of poor people were looked after. Now, go and read my posts again, and come and show me I am wrong.
To superficially suggest something is not facts.
I read the Bible daily friend.

I saw no quotes from the Quran or Bible.

What don't you get about mercy nit equalling owning slaves?

In the Torah slaves ( of the sexual sort even) were considered the spoils of war.

You sent want to disagree.

The Bible doesn't condone slavery as one cannot love their neighbor and too inslave them. Similarly; you cannot be merciful to your fellow man and also enslave them.

Is your point to make Islam the odd one out?

How much of the Quran have you studied?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mousetrap on August 13, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
I do not agree at all.
Here we are again having a claim made on the Quran where the contents of the Quran is totally ignored.
1. Muhammad had slaves. at one stage Mohammad had at lease 5 sex slaves which he obtained as booty when he killed off Jewish tribes.
Let me show you:What about:Oh, and also:
This one was a bad example of Muhammad and mercy!and last but not least.And if you read all the verses in the Bible, you will see it does not condone slavery. The slavery in the Mosaic laws are humanitarian laws which I will gladly undergo.
Here we have a nice example of how poorly you read the Quran and Bible.
The Quran say Make slaves, and pimp them into prostetution!

The Bible say do not make slaves! You will loose everlasting life. do onto others as you want them to do onto you!How did you get to this conclusion. Not reading the Bible I presume.
The Torah is very clear that these laws were made by YHWH to ensure that the families of poor people were looked after. Now, go and read my posts again, and come and show me I am wrong.
To superficially suggest something is not facts.

I read daily friend

I didn't see any quotes from the quran or the Bible in your response.

Seems as if you want to disagree.

The whole Quran preaches mercy.

We are commanded to love our enemy in the Bible.

Neither of these things can be done if one owns another person as a slave against their desire or will.

It's really simple stuff.

Do you really need a quote of the Bible and Quran showing to love and show mercy?

Or is it that you cannot understand how such outright negates actual slavery?

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Mousetrap

Quote from: sdelsolray on August 13, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Hey Mousedroppings,

Do you know Piet Strydom?

Your post above (post #2) ==>  http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=12853.msg1226464#msg1226464
is a word for word cut and paste from here  ==>  https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Slavery-institutionalized-in-the-Bible-or-Quran

A few other posts you made in this thread are likewise word for word cut and paste jobs from Strydom's page.

Here, you claim to have written some of this yourself in 2010:
Again, do you know Piet Strydom?  Are you plagiarizing?
I will never plagiarize,
But great stuff in google search, or did you perhaps get an e mail from me when I sent the letter to Yusuf Ismail?
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

Mousetrap

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on August 13, 2018, 06:14:24 PM
People in the old south claimed to treat their slaves humanely as well.

Also, what makes you think that old Israel particularly humanely compared to their neighbors? The abuses I outlined are self-reported and are to be taken with a grain of salt. The point was is that the Israelis sorry, Israelites were doing onto other people what the Egyptians did onto them, only 'better' â€" or so it is claimed.
Because it saves keystrokes. No other reason. You know what I meant.
Well, If you suggest that the Israelites might have mistreated their slaves, I can only but agree that they might have done so.
However, you should also know that this was not what the Bible prescribed.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...

Mousetrap

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 14, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

What don't you get about mercy nit equalling owning slaves?

In the Torah slaves ( of the sexual sort even) were considered the spoils of war.

You sent want to disagree.

The Bible doesn't condone slavery as one cannot love their neighbor and too inslave them. Similarly; you cannot be merciful to your fellow man and also enslave them.

I read the Quran about 10 times and summarized it.
I have 8 English translations.
I use Corpus Quran to assist me in finding the original Arabic translations.
I studied the Sahi Bukhari, and Muslim.
I summarized both.
I read 3 sirat of Muhammad and a al al-maghazi.
I have 4 different Arabic manuscripts, or as you will say, VERSIONS. (WHICH YOU DONT LIKE CHRISTINS TO KNOW ABOUT.)
the Hafs Quran
Warsh' Quran
Qualoon Quran
and al Duri.

These 4 different Quran's were bought here.
https://kitaabun.com/shopping3/product_info.php?products_id=4015

Mousetrap

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 14, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I do never make something or someone the odd one out.
It either is the odd one, or not.
To claim that I never posted the verses from the Quran is not true, and you should go to the first posts I placed on this thread.
But for your convenience:
Allah gave you sex slaves! (Note, they are not considered as wifes.
Q 33: 50 O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses (female slaves) from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and … We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess (female slaves)…
Dont pimp your female slaves into prostitution, but if they are forced into prostitution, dont worry, Allah will forgive you!
Q 24: 33 But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (female slaves) â€" then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity …And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

and enjoy your wives, and sex slaves! Married women a no no, but married slave women is allowed.
Q 4: 25And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess (female slaves). [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

You should never hand over any of your possessions to a slave! And never be equal to them
Q 16: 71 And Allah has favored some of you over others in provision. But those who were favored would not hand over their provision to those whom their right hands possess (slaves) so they would be equal to them therein. Then is it the favor of Allah they reject? (16:71)

A prophet must inflict a MASSACRE in a country before he can take slaves! And consume what you took as booty (from this we know why Muhammad and his soldiers raped the women of the tribes who he massacred.
Q 8: 67 â€" 70 It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah ‘s enemies] in the land. …
So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (69)
And tell all these sex slaves whom you murdered their husbands, that to be a sex slave is a good thing, because Allah did it to you!
O Prophet, say to whoever is in your hands of the captives, “If Allah knows [any] good in your hearts, He will give you [something] better than what was taken from you, and He will forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (70)

Ok, so tell me where I am wrong!

Mousetrap

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 14, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

I read daily friend
The whole Quran preaches mercy.

Do you really need a quote of the Bible and Quran showing to love and show mercy?

Please forward me this Mercyfull Quran you are talking about.
The one which was written by Muhammad is definitely not the one you refer too.

Did you see the post on the sex slaves Muhammad had?
do you know about it?

Mousetrap

Quote from: Munch on August 13, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
God wouldn't be able to handle all the dicks he'd see in my mind.
Oh, He does!

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mousetrap

Quote from: Munch on August 15, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
so god would be on his knees in a bukkake scene then?
and as I said.
Atheist..., no accountability.