News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

17 angry democrats

Started by ferdmonger, August 01, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Wet noodles are difficult to use when flagellating oneself.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

But they are very easy on the body.  Leather is awkward and leaves marks.  Spaghetti-whipping is also good that way.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

ferdmonger

Quote from: Cavebear on September 19, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
This post sure needs a bit more elaboration.  Self-abuse?  Torque?  Wet Noodles?

They're slippery fer christ sakes... 'nuff said.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Not if you are a paramecium.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

Especially if you're a paramecium.  Cilium are pretty useless with wet noodles.

Cavebear

Quote from: ferdmonger on September 19, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
Especially if you're a paramecium.  Cilium are pretty useless with wet noodles.

Nothing much to grab onto with wet noodles.  But IIRC, paramecium are not much for starch.  In fact anything but starch.  Paramecia eats foods that include algae, bacteria and other protozoa or protists.  It was my high school science fair project.  Long, long ago...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2018, 03:09:53 AM
Nothing much to grab onto with wet noodles.  But IIRC, paramecium are not much for starch.  In fact anything but starch.  Paramecia eats foods that include algae, bacteria and other protozoa or protists.  It was my high school science fair project.  Long, long ago...

You had a silly-yah project? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
You had a silly-yah project? ;-)

Yeah, I cut the buggers in halves and raised one group of halves under a UV light and whole ones under a regular light.  The UV half all died for some reason.  A clear case of the halves and halve-nots...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Yeah, I cut the buggers in halves and raised one group of halves under a UV light and whole ones under a regular light.  The UV half all died for some reason.  A clear case of the halves and halve-nots...

Yes, definitely silly-yah.  But mostly planarians are divided in two to save your soul.  I would think that parameciums are too small.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
Yes, definitely silly-yah.  But mostly planarians are divided in two to save your soul.  I would think that parameciums are too small.

Well, maybe those from the planet Planaria (is that where Barbarella came from?  Maybe it was Candy.).  But not in MY basement you won't!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Well, maybe those from the planet Planaria (is that where Barbarella came from?  Maybe it was Candy.).  But not in MY basement you won't!

Barbarella is too ... sexist for this audience.  Keep all references to the adult section, please ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Barbarella is too ... sexist for this audience.  Keep all references to the adult section, please ;-)

My paernts were visiting once and Mom saw I had Barberalla taped.  But I couldn't stand having Dad go screaming nuts at Jane Fonda for 2 hours.  So I gave Mom the tape for "private time at home".

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 23, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
My paernts were visiting once and Mom saw I had Barberalla taped.  But I couldn't stand having Dad go screaming nuts at Jane Fonda for 2 hours.  So I gave Mom the tape for "private time at home".

My favorite parts ... at the beginning where Barbarella is trying to skivy out of her space suit.  And the scene where her insatiableness destroys the sex-torture-machine of the villain.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
My favorite parts ... at the beginning where Barbarella is trying to skivy out of her space suit.  And the scene where her insatiableness destroys the sex-torture-machine of the villain.

That last was the part I could explain to Dad.  Mom just giggled (ladyish-like).  The ice-boat scene was good too.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Barbarella is nothing compared to Barbarianna from Kung Fury!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman