News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

17 angry democrats

Started by ferdmonger, August 01, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Shiranu

QuoteI think this is mostly true of younger people.

I think they might just dislike you ;).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
She did not lose the election, the election was stolen from her.

It can only be stolen from her, if she already owned it ... because the CIA had sold it to her (in return for her soul).

Nobody has ever won or lost an election ... elections are invalid to begin with.

Given that, if I were Justice Scalia in 2000, I would have declared myself President and kicked both Bush and Gore to the curb.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 03, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
THIS is why I think she lost the election for being female.

Is she had been Black, then more Obama supporters (of indeterminate skin color) would have bothered to vote.

Specifically she lost my vote because of her husband.  If she had divorced him, or better yet, assassinated him, I would have been impressed by her Roman virtue.

Her being a woman was incidental.  If she had been a man, married to Bill, and not done the above, I would still despise Him instead of Her.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Specifically she lost my vote because of her husband. 
He wasn't running for president.
I repeat: She lost the election for being female. Too many people didn't vote for her for reasons like this.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mermaid on August 03, 2018, 07:12:33 PM
I repeat: She lost the election for being female. Too many people didn't vote for her for reasons like this.
Too many lies were spread about how evil she is, and too many people believed the lies. And then the electoral college was bribed by Russia - maybe.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

Don't get sidetracked folks.  It's those angry fucking democrats leading the hoax that are the threat to our democracy.

Not collusion, conspiracy or obstruction...  just 13 (or 17) angry democrats.

Unbeliever

Next it'll be 19, then 23?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2018, 07:15:39 PM
Too many lies were spread about how evil she is, and too many people believed the lies. And then the electoral college was bribed by Russia - maybe.

Politics is all about lies.  So? - Dick Cheney
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 03, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Maybe.  And the reason why Obama didn't win the White House twice, is because all White people are racists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 03, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Don't get sidetracked folks.  It's those angry fucking democrats leading the hoax that are the threat to our democracy.

Not collusion, conspiracy or obstruction...  just 13 (or 17) angry democrats.

All politics is conspiracy, obstruction and collusion.  On that basis, arrest all of them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

As long as it is a prime number ;-)  Are you sure the British prime minister isn't running this clown show?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

How silence a Trump gathering:

"Now I'd like to take a minute to discuss prime numbers."

Total.  Fucking.  Silence.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 03, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
Maybe.  And the reason why Obama didn't win the White House twice, is because all White people are racists.
Do you have to do that?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Poison Tree

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

There are exactly 57 card-carrying angry Democrats in the Department of Justice at this time!
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide