News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

17 angry democrats

Started by ferdmonger, August 01, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

Well fuck.

I didn't know that 17 angry democrats could derail a democracy.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 01, 2018, 10:11:07 PM
Well fuck.

Nope only takes one Putin with a fake Facebook account.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

It's only the wisdom of the president after all.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 01, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
It's only the wisdom of the president after all.

Twitter .. not Facebook.

Social media wasn't a good invention for the US, because Americans harbored hatred for their neighbors, they are malignant sociopaths.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Well fuck.

One woman can come close.....males are so.....inefficient.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on August 02, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
One woman can come close.....males are so.....inefficient.

Without Bill, Hillary had nothing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well fuck.

I thought it was 13 angry dems, now it's 17? Trump must be enamored of prime numbers...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 02, 2018, 08:24:53 PM
I thought it was 13 angry dems, now it's 17? Trump must be enamored of prime numbers...

Optimus Prime is a Republican ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

orcus

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
Twitter .. not Facebook.

Social media wasn't a good invention for the US, because Americans harbored hatred for their neighbors, they are malignant sociopaths.

I think this is mostly true of younger people. This is speaking as someone who's in his early 30's. That's why they're so fucking spacy, if the discussion ever strays into anything concrete they start knifing each other.

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

I suspect that the real reason people get abortions or go childless is that they realize, unconsciously, that they were pieces of shit as children and teenagers and don't want to deal with that coming from someone else. The more narcissists there are, the fewer people there are that want to deal with miniature versions of themselves.

Baruch

Quote from: orcus on August 03, 2018, 12:26:10 AM
I think this is mostly true of younger people. This is speaking as someone who's in his early 30's. That's why they're so fucking spacy, if the discussion ever strays into anything concrete they start knifing each other.

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

I suspect that the real reason people get abortions or go childless is that they realize, unconsciously, that they were pieces of shit as children and teenagers and don't want to deal with that coming from someone else. The more narcissists there are, the fewer people there are that want to deal with miniature versions of themselves.

As a parent, I would say, it takes real courage or stupidity to be a parent.  Most important thing I have ever done though, even if I didn't do it well.

One reason to go childless is economic, in the US raising a child, all the way thru undergraduate college, costs a mint, and most Americans are functionally bankrupt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: orcus on August 03, 2018, 12:26:10 AM
Maybe, but older people can be extremely calculating in seriously harmful ways, which is scarier to me than some young person having a temper tantrum.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 03, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
Maybe, but older people can be extremely calculating in seriously harmful ways, which is scarier to me than some young person having a temper tantrum.

Dementia isn't for wimps either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
Without Bill, Hillary had nothing.
THIS is why I think she lost the election for being female.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

She did not lose the election, the election was stolen from her.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman