Author Topic: China's Growing Influence in Africa  (Read 231 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: China's Growing Influence in Africa
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 08:58:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only Elon will colonize space, as a corpse shot into space, in the last Tesla.  Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary, ever.  I did vote for that sex maniac, Bill, one time.  No, I am not anti-Al Gore.  I feel kind of sorry for him, like Dukakis in 1988 (an idiot I did vote for).  See, if you don't bow down to Messiah Obama or Queen Hillary, then you can't be a true DNC Democrat, not even in the past (thanks to the "memory hole" technique from "1984").

Baruch, I'm impressed!  Dukakis?  There is hope for you yet. 

But I never considered Obama a messiah, nor Hillary Clinton a Queen.  I just considered them both a "best choice" for President.  Obama did well.  Clinton would surely have done better than Trump.  *I* could have done better than Trump.  *YOU* could have done better than Trump.  Everyone here (well not the nutsos) could have done better than Trump.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2018, 09:09:54 AM »
Baruch, I'm impressed!  Dukakis?  There is hope for you yet. 

But I never considered Obama a messiah, nor Hillary Clinton a Queen.  I just considered them both a "best choice" for President.  Obama did well.  Clinton would surely have done better than Trump.  *I* could have done better than Trump.  *YOU* could have done better than Trump.  Everyone here (well not the nutsos) could have done better than Trump.

You are not a true Scotsman or a true Democrat.  But they will take your money and your votes (same as they did with Bernie).  I did do better than Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But for people here, if you vote for anyone other than Hillary, then you vote for Trump.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2018, 09:23:42 AM »
You are not a true Scotsman or a true Democrat.  But they will take your money and your votes (same as they did with Bernie).  I did do better than Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But for people here, if you vote for anyone other than Hillary, then you vote for Trump.

You are correct, I am neither Scots (where did THAT come from) nor truly Democrat.  I'm me.  And no one has taken my dollars.  Votes yes.  But I supported Goldwater in 1964 and John Anderson in 1980.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2018, 09:32:37 AM »
You are correct, I am neither Scots (where did THAT come from) nor truly Democrat.  I'm me.  And no one has taken my dollars.  Votes yes.  But I supported Goldwater in 1964 and John Anderson in 1980.

You are a traitor then ... only traitors didn't support LBJ, the Great White Father.  John Anderson might have been a better pick in 1980, but I got swayed by Reagan's aw-shucks routine ;-)  That and the Democrats were trying to double down on the McGovern campaign in 1984, so voted for Reagan again.  President Carter is a decent human being, and therefore unqualified for high office.

A logical fallacy, you fallacy you.
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk