China's Growing Influence in Africa

Started by Shiranu, August 01, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 04, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
Only Elon will colonize space, as a corpse shot into space, in the last Tesla.  Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary, ever.  I did vote for that sex maniac, Bill, one time.  No, I am not anti-Al Gore.  I feel kind of sorry for him, like Dukakis in 1988 (an idiot I did vote for).  See, if you don't bow down to Messiah Obama or Queen Hillary, then you can't be a true DNC Democrat, not even in the past (thanks to the "memory hole" technique from "1984").

Baruch, I'm impressed!  Dukakis?  There is hope for you yet. 

But I never considered Obama a messiah, nor Hillary Clinton a Queen.  I just considered them both a "best choice" for President.  Obama did well.  Clinton would surely have done better than Trump.  *I* could have done better than Trump.  *YOU* could have done better than Trump.  Everyone here (well not the nutsos) could have done better than Trump.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
Baruch, I'm impressed!  Dukakis?  There is hope for you yet. 

But I never considered Obama a messiah, nor Hillary Clinton a Queen.  I just considered them both a "best choice" for President.  Obama did well.  Clinton would surely have done better than Trump.  *I* could have done better than Trump.  *YOU* could have done better than Trump.  Everyone here (well not the nutsos) could have done better than Trump.

You are not a true Scotsman or a true Democrat.  But they will take your money and your votes (same as they did with Bernie).  I did do better than Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But for people here, if you vote for anyone other than Hillary, then you vote for Trump.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 04, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
You are not a true Scotsman or a true Democrat.  But they will take your money and your votes (same as they did with Bernie).  I did do better than Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson.  But for people here, if you vote for anyone other than Hillary, then you vote for Trump.

You are correct, I am neither Scots (where did THAT come from) nor truly Democrat.  I'm me.  And no one has taken my dollars.  Votes yes.  But I supported Goldwater in 1964 and John Anderson in 1980.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
You are correct, I am neither Scots (where did THAT come from) nor truly Democrat.  I'm me.  And no one has taken my dollars.  Votes yes.  But I supported Goldwater in 1964 and John Anderson in 1980.

You are a traitor then ... only traitors didn't support LBJ, the Great White Father.  John Anderson might have been a better pick in 1980, but I got swayed by Reagan's aw-shucks routine ;-)  That and the Democrats were trying to double down on the McGovern campaign in 1984, so voted for Reagan again.  President Carter is a decent human being, and therefore unqualified for high office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

A logical fallacy, you fallacy you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.