Failed Russian Hack Attempt of Anti-Putin Senator

Started by Shiranu, July 28, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/355396-mccain-iran-was-literally-been-getting-away-with-murder

Doesn't sound like he has changed his mind ... other than he is jealous of Trump (like the rest of the Deep State swamp).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/355396-mccain-iran-was-literally-been-getting-away-with-murder

Doesn't sound like he has changed his mind ... other than he is jealous of Trump (like the rest of the Deep State swamp).

McCain is not "jealous" of Trump.  Trump is a govermentally-uneducated fool who doesn't comprehend the world.  McCain understands the world, but not really politics. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
McCain is not "jealous" of Trump.  Trump is a govermentally-uneducated fool who doesn't comprehend the world.  McCain understands the world, but not really politics.

McCain has a Vietnamese control implants he got in 1968.  Part of the revenge of the Vietnamese.  Are you ready to invade Iran then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 04, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
McCain has a Vietnamese control implants he got in 1968.  Part of the revenge of the Vietnamese.  Are you ready to invade Iran then?

You should apologize to John McCain for that.  I'm serious.  I will put you on ignore again if you don't.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
You should apologize to John McCain for that.  I'm serious.  I will put you on ignore again if you don't.

Well, there is a lot of traffic on the Internet, saying worse things than that, which I won't repeat.  He may or may not be a war hero.  Same as John Kerry.  But neither are half the man Bob Dole was.  But not everyone captured by the N Vietnamese should be President.

But no, his campaign in 2008 was shit.  I might have voted for him in 2000, if the Bush Mafia hadn't gotten to him (as they got to Ross Perot in 1992).  He is at least long past needing to retire.  He has less sense now than my demented mother before she passed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 04, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
Well, there is a lot of traffic on the Internet, saying worse things than that, which I won't repeat.  He may or may not be a war hero.  Same as John Kerry.  But neither are half the man Bob Dole was.  But not everyone captured by the N Vietnamese should be President.

But no, his campaign in 2008 was shit.  I might have voted for him in 2000, if the Bush Mafia hadn't gotten to him (as they got to Ross Perot in 1992).  He is at least long past needing to retire.  He has less sense now than my demented mother before she passed.

Let me understand what you are saying here.  John McCain "may not be a war hero".  Swift-boating, are you?

John McCain is beyond a shadow of a doubt of your cheap sorry ass more hero that you you could ever imagine yourself to be.  And me.

McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1958 and followed his father and grandfatherâ€"both four-star admiralsâ€"into the U.S. Navy. He became a naval aviator and flew ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he was almost killed in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. While McCain was on a bombing mission over Hanoi in October 1967, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. The wounds that he sustained during war have left him with lifelong physical disabilities. He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics .

And you, you have the gall to say "He may or may not be a war hero" after all that.  I despise you for that.  You are really so very much like Trump now.  You are dead to me.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Let me understand what you are saying here.  John McCain "may not be a war hero".  Swift-boating, are you?

John McCain is beyond a shadow of a doubt of your cheap sorry ass more hero that you you could ever imagine yourself to be.  And me.

McCain graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1958 and followed his father and grandfatherâ€"both four-star admiralsâ€"into the U.S. Navy. He became a naval aviator and flew ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he was almost killed in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. While McCain was on a bombing mission over Hanoi in October 1967, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. The wounds that he sustained during war have left him with lifelong physical disabilities. He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics .

And you, you have the gall to say "He may or may not be a war hero" after all that.  I despise you for that.  You are really so very much like Trump now.  You are dead to me.

Yes, you defend all Vietnam veterans ... because of your honorable service?  Irony much.  My older brother and older cousin served honorably.  I have known many others.  People like you have more in common with Clinton and Cheney, right?  George H W Bush was also shot down.  But that isn't a ringing endorsement, is it?  Or do you support the Bush Mafia too?  And I assume you voted for John Kerry.

Yes, serving as a civilian in the military, on 24x7 alert ... for 21+ years now.  Which means at war for nearly 17 years now (longer than Vietnam).  And served for 10 years as a civilian in the military, in earlier years.  Working to kill all enemies of the US, foreign and domestic ... with nukes etc.  But no, not a hero, don't need to be.  As some wise person once said ... all the heroes died in combat.

Admit it ... you have liked every Democrat in a cheap suit on the rubber chicken campaign circuit ;-)  How old does McCain, Hillary etc have to be, before they are too old?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.